-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@kballen *clutches claws apologetically*
I would also be in Ravenclaw if I was in Hogwarts 😉 I wonder if they’d let in a wolf…?
(Arggh! See what I mean?! XD)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine lol, I was going to definitely suggest @mariposa too! Her drawing are soooo good!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper That bad, huh?
Actually it’s about the same with the KPA…

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Welcome to the KP forum! I like singing too (*whispers behind hand* not usually around people though) and I play piano and guitar so music feels part of me. Hope you have fun here, I sure do! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Fantastic! Onward! *waves walking stick/pen in air*
How’s the LOKD3 going?
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Thank you!! I’m glad you like it 😉
@lady-iliara @dragon-snapper It just wouldn’t be awesome enough without the rock collection or the melted chair 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel This time, I shall join you in the quest to write. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal XD Yes, I thought you’d appreciate it.
Wow, really? That’s wonderful! Thanks for the feedback.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder There are several different types of amnesia. Usually with the type of amnesia I think you are talking about the amnesics are able to remember basic things like tying shoes, riding a bicycle, and reading. Sometimes the amnesic effects are random, such as a bilingual forgetting one language, but remembering another. (That could ac…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @aislinn-mollisong @sam-kowal @audrey-caylin @whoever
I’m back. Writing…. I’m not sure what, but I’m writing. Maybe
(Have I taken over the Corner, or what?)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily thank you for the advice! yeah I was thinking naming the series Guardians of Airos, but I think i’ll be able to title it easier once the plot is figured out.
I pronounce Airos like “air (we breathe)-rose” but not saying ‘rose’ like ‘roze’ but using the ‘s’ sound. I’m sorry, did this make sense????
@seekjustice thanks for suggesting i…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder by the way, amnesia is one of my favorite plots!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
Something to note might be that the Irish in that period were Christians/Catholics, but the pervading religion in Scandinavia was that of the Norse gods such as Odin and Thor. A possible theme could be your MC’s attempts to teach her friends Christianity (not in the normal, Christian fiction book way, this actually was a big theme back in the…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@gh24682468999 Yes! Those books are awesome! 😀 Thanks for following!
@audrey-caylin @sam-kowal @mariposa @seekjustice @dekreel @jenwriter17 @kballen @epicaddie2
I made another post! 😀 I won’t tell you guys every time I make one, but this one may or may not be about dragons.
And it may or may not mention a melted chair. 😉
Just sayin’.
-
Joy replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Maybe before the Irish woman meets the Irish man, she could be wondering where she came from constantly, all the while getting more and more comfortable around her new family. So when the Irish man comes in, she wants to see where she came from, and see her old family and friends, but she also doesn’t want to go back into slavery, and…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel YOU INCLUDED MY MELTED CHAIRS! 😀 Awesome!
-
Joy and
Kylie are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Created in His Image in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Sorry it was confusing ( I was confused when I wrote it.. maybe still am a little)
I was asking if anyone had any thoughts on the soundness of writing people that aren’t humans, and also while there are are humans present.
The extra text below the question just shows my thought process a little 🙂 -
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
- Load More

