-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Aberdeen gives this a thumbs up. 👍🏻
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@graciegirl You have brought Aberdeen to tears of joy (by the way that is not a good idea because he cries ink and that makes such a mess on the floor). 😜
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 I know we’ve already met, but me and Aberdeen would like to officially welcome you, so welcome! 😃
I’m not really into any sports, but I love four-wheeling. Have you ever tried it?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@cloudy Wow, those are epic. 👍🏻
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Wow 16 people! I’m sure there’s never a dull moment in your house! We go to homeschool events and conferences too. If you live close to Missouri, USA we have quite a few events throughout the year.
I don’t know why it insists ‘homeschool’ isn’t a word. the world is against us! 😜
Okay, see you Monday
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-Snapper YOU GOT A BLOG. *runs off to check it out*

-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@GracieGirl GAAAAAH YOU’RE BACK!!! Zikers, I’ve missed you! *throws glitter and streamers and all sorts of sparkly things* I kept subconsciously trying to tag you, and then I’d have to mentally whack myself because no, you’re not here anymore. Now you are. *beams*
Have you seen The Last Jedi yet?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 My cousin plays ice hockey, so I know a little bit about that. 🙂
There are sixteen people in my family, (including my grandmother, who lives with us). We do all those things you mentioned. 🙂 We have a HUGE collection of board games.
Another thing we do is we go to a lot of classical music concerts. And we go to Christian and h…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine I love playing offense postitions! mainly ’cause i’m bad at defensive positions, ahem….. My siblings and I have wanted nets like that for a long time! we just have a hockey net, which is a little difficult to score with a goalie in front.
There’s 6 people total in my family. besides playing sports outside like soccer, basketball…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 It has been several years since I played on a team, but when I did I played right offence. Now, all I play is backyard soccer. We do have two nets, but they are only about five feet tall, and the boys complain because they’re always getting “field goals”. 🙂 In the back yard, I still usually play offence, but we switch positions pr…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, South American teams are really good. It all started when my brother got into that team. Because soccer is a bigger thing in Europe, the teams tend to play better than the USA teams (no offense to my country. I’m a patriot, trust me), so I think that’s why he picked them. Well, I made the transformation from hating soccer to…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 No, I don’t follow soccer at all. The most I have seen is a couple of games on random TVs in restaurants. 🙂 Is there a reason you follow that particular club? You said you don’t live in England, so why would you choose an English club to follow? I know the US isn’t known for soccer, but I’ve heard that South American teams are…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine I’ll have to check out It Takes a Thief, I’ve never seen it. Sounds interesting though!
My brother likes to follow college sports teams too. I follow the England soccer club Manchester United. You said you don’t watch soccer, so I guess you don’t follow a club/team?
-
Jenna Terese and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Actually, I play soccer, but don’t watch it! 🙂 haha, opposite. My family follows college basketball and football.
The Dick Van Dyke Show is hilarious. I love Robin Hood, but I have never seen that show. I will have to look it up. Have you ever seen It Takes a Thief with Robert Wagner? It’s a sort of spy drama/comedy show fr…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine I, uh, well, don’t actually play soccer, I’m just a huge fan of it. I play with some friends sometimes and my siblings. I follow a team in England (I don’t live there though), so you have a favorite team? I played baseball one season but didn’t like it enough to keep going. But I enjoy playing volleyball with friends and f…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice It’s working now! I had already put in some comments, should I redo those?
March should be enough time, but I’ll let ya know 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Questions About Modesty in Writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Okay! 😉
-
Emily D replied to the topic Pride And Prejudice in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@WaterLily  Hey!  Yeah, I love the dialogue…lots of great lessons in there 😉  So, have you seen the 1980 version?
@KBallen  Wow I bet that being in a play about it was uh-mazing!!!!  No, I haven’t read any other of Austen’s books, but Emma and Sense And Sensibility are on my To-Read list.  🙂  Have you read any of the others?
And have eit…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Have you ever read the Viking Quest series by Lois Walfrid Johnson? It is about an Irish girl who is kidnapped by vikings and made a slave. It’s a very interesting series, and one of my favorites. It would give you a good starting idea of the culture and history of the time period, and you could research from there on.
Can I say it…[Read more]
- Load More
