-
Joy replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper And HOW on Taranar do you finish a 96k book in THREE MONTHS?!?!?!?!
*proceeds to throw jealous temper tantrum*
*calms down* *picks wallpaper bits off of claws* Ahem, anyway, congratulations, Snapper! I am so proud of you! I really am! I can’t wait to read it!! 😀 😀
I don’t have ice cream but….. GRAHAM CRACKERS!
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Quirk about me #2: I’d eat chocolate every day and I’ve been known to salt my toast occasionally. 😊
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mnvalentine Hi! No accent – haha! I’m from the mid-east coast, so I also have no accent. 🙂 However, if you go a little north or a little south of where I live you get very strong accents. It’s funny that the two opposite sides of the country should have the same lack of accent while there are hundreds of accents between.
Of course, the Bri…[Read more]
-
Snapper started the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
GUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSS!
*cough*
Sorry. Too enthusiastic there.
Guess what.
I finished another book!
YES! The sequel to Sector One is finally done. The name is SECTOR ONE: THE DRAGON MAST. And it is 96209 words, the longest book I have ever written.
Three books.
I have now written three books.
And now I’m so excited!
Because…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poems I Wrote in the forum Poetry 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine I read your poems. I really liked them! (and I love using a British accent😉)
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mnvalentine Oh, you can add your bio signature thingy by going to your profile settings 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mnvalentine Welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!!
Do you have a favorite book(s) and/or TV show(s)?
I also like photography! I like taking pictures of buildings, tall things and nature. I love your profile pic, BTW 🙂
“Lazy Apprentice” LOL That’s actually not a bad idea XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poems I Wrote in the forum Poetry 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter Well, I was kind of thinking along the lines of, A poem is a piece of writing, usually defined as something with rhyme and rhythm. Poetry has a much broader meaning, which includes something beautiful and elegant which appeals to the higher senses. My poems certainly do not do that! 🙂 So yes, technically you can’t say there’s a di…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter Captain America is soooooo aaaaaawesome! I also like Hawk Eye and Black Panther (BLACK PANTHER MOVIE IN FEBRUARY!!!!!)
-
Snapper and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@radically-surrendered Does that mean you like musicals? 🙂
What 50s singers do you like? A few of my favorites are Gordon MacRae, Jo Stafford, and Doris Day. Favorite dancers are Donald O’Connor, Debbie Reynolds, and Gene Nelson.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa Um, it kind of depends on what genre you like…
You’ve got mostly Westerns and Sit-Coms/Family-Comedies in your list. Roy Rogers is definitely my favorite western star. Almost anything by him is good. But you’ve probably seen him already. Another thing I like about him is that later he and Dale Evans became Christians and would alw…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poems I Wrote in the forum Poetry 8 years, 9 months ago
Yes! It did work. So, I think you should be able to read the poems by clicking on the link.
Note please, these are not poetry, they’re poems. There’s a difference. 🙂
@daeus @dekreel @skredder @jenwriter17 @anyone-else-who-reads-this
-
Rochellaine started the topic Comic Poems I Wrote in the forum Poetry 8 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I’m going to try to post a link to a google document with a couple of my poems. If it works… well, we’ll see.
It might or might not be here.
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kballen @seekjustice @daughteroftheking @ingridrd Thank you all so much!!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Neat! 😃 I thought about buying the limited edition “to change the world, pick up your pen and write” shirt but I wasn’t sure what size to get.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, yes, I’ve seen Life with Elizabeth! I’ve only seen a couple episodes of Petticoat Junction though.
I watch old movies too, but I haven’t seen as many of those as I have old TV shows. What movies do you recommend? 🙂
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Show Don't Tell Awareness Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I totally want to read the rest of this story.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Thanks @jane-maree, your friend’s work is really cool. I do think, however, that her style is more suited to a novel than a children’s book. (My opinion only, of course!) At least, it isn’t exactly the style I’m looking for.
Thank you for taking the time to answer, though.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Show Don't Tell Awareness Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Here’s your post:
I thought you said the princess was guarded by a small dragon, not an Allosaurus!!! I didn’t prepare for this!”
Thud thud thud. It was gaining. Curses. I looked back toward the castle. The creature was only a few hundred feet away, looming five times as tall as Cade. A slimy green colored its rough skin. The gro…[Read more]
- Load More
