-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I haven’t heard of Leah Good. I’ll look her up.
My bucket list? Ummm…
Tour Europe (whose bucket list is that not on?)
Sing in a concert hall for a paying audience! 🙂
Finish the forty ‘leven stories I am in the middle of writing.
Be a Grandmother…     🙂 🙂
-
Joy and
MNValentine are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poems I Wrote in the forum Poetry 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! I like using a British accent too, but I mostly do it when I’m singing, rather than talking. 🙂
@radically-surrendered and@skredder I’m glad you liked them! As I said before, their sole purpose is to make people laugh. 🙂
@sam-kowal Hahahaha!!! 🙂 Which one did you like best?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine That’s so cool that your parents have a ministry. Have you seen Leah Good’s blog? (leahegood.com) She’s not on KP, but I think she sometimes talks about adoption and things along that line.
My family rented an RV and went on a two week trip east. I loved it! I had wanted to ride horses on the beach in Virginia, but we never got…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I live on the east coast, so not very near Missouri. But we travel a lot during the spring “conference season” since my parents have a parenting/adoption ministry so they’re vendors and speakers at a lot of conferences. We mostly go up and down the east coast, but we have been farther west a few times.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea yeah good luck on proposals!!!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder It does sound interesting, and I’d love to read it once you figure everything out and get it finished! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme  I have the exact same personality type!!!! I think I’m actually mostly ENFJ, but STILL! *ENFP/ENFJ high five*
BTW I was reading you in the latest Aislinn Mollisong: Hero roleplays, and you are AWESOME. I might be joining Aetherlight in the next few weeks! 😉
-
Jenna Terese and
Aislinn Mollisong are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New Blog on the Block! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@radically-surrendered I just looked at your blog. It’s so pretty! Looking forward to posts 😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mnvalentine Glad you decided to join KP! I love the fiddle! (I don’t play though) There’s no such thing as too many books! *says girl with literally no more shelf space and has books stacked about her room*
What are your favorite books/authors?
-
Jenna Terese and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Yes, Ginger was talented in many areas. She was an especially good comedienne.
You know so much about classic film stars – do you watch classic movies much?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New Blog on the Block! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@radically-surrendered Congrats on the new blog! I’ll be sure to check it out and get back to you. Thanks for the chocolate! #instantfriendship
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter *high fives fellow Star Wars fan* My respect to you!
-
Snapper and
The fledgling Artist are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic New Blog on the Block! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
There. I put you on my blog list. 😁
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Blog on the Block! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@radically-surrendered I would be laughing so hard right now. XD I just made a blog, and the title of the post is New Blog on the Block. Hahahahahaha! 😀 New Blog on the Block
Great blog! It’s so pretty! 😉
I’m taking all that chocolate.
So, my basic tips of what’s worked for me so far equals the following.
- follow other blogs. The blog on my…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder I’m sure you’ll be able to do it without copying. Something I was thinking about was the fact that the Vikings captured people from several other nations besides Ireland. I read a G.A. Henty book about that, called The Dragon and the Raven. It was very interesting, and dealt with the Vikings and their culture, but the hero was Bri…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter Yes, I can’t wait! And if you like Star Wars, there’s a Han Solo movie coming out in May (I keep myself informed about these things😉)
- Load More
