-
Lady Bella replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh wow! My rank just upgraded. Is that y’alls job… getting the newbies’ ranks moved up on the first topic they ever created? 🙂 If so, I’ve just found a bunch of kindred spirits.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Lady Bella replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@seek-justice My favorite is Let Me Be A Woman. What about you? @rochelliane Yes! I have the Chosen Daughters, and Margaret Wilson was a great story. I like Wings Like A Dove because Christine Forenhorst has a similar writing style as I do, and that books ends just as mine begins. It’s super fun!
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal We must fight for dragon rights. I’ll start by melting chairs. Stan can make cookies…well, if he likes cookies.
-
Lady Bella replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa-aristeo I honestly don’t know! I think I like pairing colors together more than I like one in particular. But If I had to choose, it would probably be golden brown.
-
Lady Bella replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal Cool! I should me a pal like that. Fantasy is neat… but same as you, even though it’s interesting, I don’t ever find myself writing it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal That’s inhumane.
-
Lady Bella replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@sleep-walking-mk Hi Adora!
@dragon-snapper They’re actually not my favorite. If they are prepared a certain way, then maybe.
-
Lady Bella replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Thanks! That does help.
@christi-eaton I heard about it through Brett Harris. He started a writing group called the Young Writer’s Workshop. I don’t know if you heard of it, but I’m a member there too.
-
Lady Bella replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@seek-justice My favorite is Let Me Be A Woman. What about you?
@rochelliane Yes! I have the Chosen Daughters, and Margaret Wilson was a great story. I like Wings Like A Dove because Christine Forenhorst has a similar writing style as I do, and that books ends just as mine begins. It’s super fun!
-
Lady Bella replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@bethanys.inky.roses. Hi! It’s so great to be here!
@daeus She was a queen from Narvarre during the French War of Religion… a tiny little land adjoining Spain and France, which is today a part of France. Queen Catherine de Medici pestered her country constantly because she was Protestant and the rest of France was not. Queen Jeanne’s courage is…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Sam-kowal Dragon biology 101.
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin I has put your blog button on my blog. 😀 It looks very professional. XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa @daeus @dragon-snapper @skredder @radically-surrendered @sam-kowal Wow, #3 and #4 seem to be stealing the show! Thanks for your votes guys 😉
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Taking a break sounds like a good idea (I’ve done that before and it always helps). 🙂
I vote for #3 and #4 since they sound very intriguing and exciting.
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@bella-d Hello! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur), greet you! 🙂 🦖
What is your favorite color?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
I love those ideas. All of them.
If you’re looking to pick one though…um… yikes. I was just trying to decide this for myself, actually.
And I’m horrible at making decisions on this stuff.
So throwing my vote, #2 and #3.
-
Snapper replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@bella-d We’ll ignore that I’m a little late to the party.
Welcome to Kingdom Pen! Ummm… question that no one has thought of yet.
Aha! Do you like mushrooms?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Arrows, spears, and other pointy things… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
*stalks this topic*
- Load More

@dragon-snapper THANK YOU! I’m working on getting a button swap page on my blog as well. I’ll be sure to put your button on it 😀