-
Joy replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec!!!! Hi!!!! I’m so glad to see you!!!!!
No, we haven’t met yet. I’m Dekreel! Nice to meet you! *tries not to dig claws into your hands as I shake it*
Sometimes I look through the archives and think, “What ever happened to those guys? I really miss them!” Even though I had never met them. So yeah, that’s why I’m so excited to see you XD…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, I see what you mean. Gives me something to think about….👍
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano Hmm, I’m sorry, I can’t remember her name. It may have been Shannon
I would love to have hair that grew without having to nudge it along. My healthy hair journey started when I straightened my hair in the spring. After washing it, my ends were splitting really bad and I had a lot of breakage. It’s grown probably 3-4 inches since…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you go to the library and see a book called Keeper and you think to yourself, “They spelled Kapeefer wrong.”
@the-real-kapeefer (thanks for that. XD) @catwing @perfectfifths @dekreel
-
ClaireC started the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, hello, Kapeefers!
Yes, I know it’s been a long time since I’ve been here, but I’m now back!
Wow! There are a lot of new people here! I nearly feel like I need to introduce myself again…but it takes too long, so I’ll just say… Hi!
I’ve taken a long break from my writing, as I simply had too much on, but I’m back into it now, which is…[Read more]
-
Grace H. replied to the topic How do we define "worth" when there is no actual God figure in the story? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano I have to admit that this question has crossed my mind more than once.
So the truth is our true worth is found in relation to God alone, because He came down and sacrificed Himself on our behalf. Christ’s death is the source of our worth.
If you never mention God, you could take this whole redemption idea and put it into the life of…[Read more]
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Help Wanted: Creating Themes in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily If you’ve subscribed to Kingdom Pen, you will receive KP’s free resources. There’s a worksheet there that will work you through the concepts that basically everyone said above 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Though I did say it first, it isn’t so much about internet access to the Bibles, actually, since we have seen how the internet can be censored easily. But when you can carry 100 books on a hard drive no bigger than your finger, it would be hard to censor those. 🙂
And burning Bibles would still be a big thing, as there are millions…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Help Wanted: Creating Themes in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily Check out these two articles on @jane-maree‘s blog! They are SO helpful!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Definitely definitely Robot Wars. @mariposa How dare you beat me at recommending them when I read them at least five years before you did? 🙂
They are really very well-written in every way. Every time I see that they’re set in 2040 I wonder how much Sigmund Brouwer has correctly predicted – and how soon we’ll find out…
(I do…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Thanks for your input! About #3, I plan on setting that in the USA. I’ll have to think more about how the government would combat internet access to Bibles…..
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano I LOVE Chuck Black’s books too! Have you read his latest trilogy?
That’s so cool you were able to be at your little sister’s birth! I actually know two other people who are into midwifery, one of them is on KP, though her name escapes me.
I always thought doing things with hair was cool too. Sadly, my hair type (3b/3c), is kinda…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I like #2 a lot, but I have read a lot of books with the same premise. That doesn’t actually bother me at all, because I love everything cliche and stereotyped, 🙂 but it might be hard to write it different enough that most readers would like it. (I would probably like it anyway.)
I also like #3, but an important thing to note m…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livigiordano Welcome fellow homeschooler! KP is awesome!
What are your favorite books/genres/authors? Do you have other hobbies outside of writing?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Okay, thank you!
-
Jenna Terese and
Josiah DeGraaf are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano Howdy! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur) greet you! 🙂
What are your favorite hobbies? Do you like to draw?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
Also tagging @that_writer_girl_99 @radically-surrendered @kballen
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@LivGiordano Yeah, I haven’t seen that many TV shows either. 😛 Plenty of period drama miniseries, but not regular TV shows.
Ahh, I think that depends on how far you watch. *wiggles eyebrows* There are lot of great older ones, but the further you get, at a certain point, you get at least two new AWESOME characters, and by default many more…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Elements of Elemental Cliche… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@WarrioroftheRealm They’ve gottcha covered already. 😉
- Load More
