-
ClaireC replied to the topic Futeristic Executions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You could use something like the Nazi gas chambers, but use something more futuristic like @waterlily ‘s suggestion.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks @dekreel. 🙂 Anyone else??? I’d love to get a few copies.
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Well, I’ll draw her. And post her on the CE topic 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
I have a character I’d love someone to draw, but I made a separate topic for it under ‘Characters’
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I know. 😉 I’d already made this though… so maybe I decided just to leave it. Maybe I’ll let people know that this is here? Thanks for mentioning it though. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Have I seriously been working for three hours?!
*WHEW!* I’m signing off
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @that_writer_girl_99
I’m writing
(And by writing, I mean NOT writing, just story-planning. I hope that counts… 😛 )
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 Oh, no! I’m praying ;-(
-
Mariposa Aristeo started the topic Email List 101 in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m seriously considering creating an email list and I needed y’all’s sage advice. What are some ways to attract people to sign up? A free ebook is a good incentive, but right now I haven’t any books to offer. 😉 I was debating about having free short stories like Josiah, but I also thought about offering a free downloadable card (if that’s p…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese and
LivGiordano are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano Thanks. 😊 I know what you mean about writing consuming your life—I used to have time for so many things…like baking, running people over (on the wii 😜), playing emoji blitz… *sigh* 😥 Now it’s either writing or art, or art or writing (or the forum, but that sort of counts as writing, doesn’t it?). 😉 But I love writing so much that…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hmm…different title…maybe something like “Forced Allegiance” ? I’m really not sure; I’d have to know more of the plot. 🙂
I like @skredder’s idea of having the resistance be bad too.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Futeristic Executions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I was thinking the same think as @sam-kowal I forgot how different Australia time is from the USA. I was like “3 o’clock in the morning!” 😜
Sequel to Stars Fill Infinity?! *fangirls*
hmm…..you could take the more advanced executions we have in the world today and go from that. Electric chair maybe, or another form of electricity.…[Read more]
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Futeristic Executions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Ideas from my own head that haven’t already been mentioned include a electrocution/laser device that you can put over someone’s chest and it will stop their heart immediately (if you’re going for efficient). If you’re going for torturous, you could have a full-body machine where lasers are aimed to kill cells in specific parts of the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Irrational or Rational? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@inkling-for-christ I love this idea! Is “bring hope to the dreamer and wide-eyed believer” from this song? (haha or maybe I’m just being a fangirl here). In all seriousness, though, this is a pretty amazing idea, and I would love to read this story.
There are a lot of articles online that you can search up that talk about writing guy’s POV’s…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa, @christi-eaton @ethryndal @graciegirl @itisastarrynight @sage-g @cloudy @i-j-anderson. Sorry, only artists I can think of! I know there’s more of you out there, though, so my apologies
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
😀 Haha, it’s so easy to do! I’m not sure what happened to the last comment I made. ??
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
<p style=”text-align: left;”>YAY!! @seekjustice!!! Hey friend!</p>
- Load More
