-
Joy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
Ignore me — I’m just recycling a fairly old topic and seeing if I can make emojis out of colon commands…..
:heart: :european_castle: :black_nib: 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
Btw, guys do you think 3 POVs is too many?
@daeus @jane-maree @mariposa @daughteroftheking @sam-kowal @seekjustice @radically-surrendered @kballen @aratrea @livgiordano @notawriter @itisastarrynight @skredder @audrey-caylin
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Futeristic Executions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Hehe, only with writers can I have this type of conversation. 🤔
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Sounds good! @seekjustice
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Thanks. 😀 I’m going to sign out now. It’s getting a bit late where I am. Thanks for writing with me! And I hope your plotting goes well.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I’m trying to write the last in the trilogy of Sector One. But I just started and beginning books is always hard for me. You know, getting back into the flow of voice and stuff. *groan*
Anywho, have you read any of Sector One?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice will you be back later? I might come in a few hours.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I suppose a revolution requires brain work. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Are you still there?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa Yeah, I’ll probably ask people for title ideas when I more plot figured out
@daughteroftheking I agree. I want one of the main characters to be in the government, one of the soldiers or something. I don’t think I’ve read any dystopian books, but I have watched movies. So hopefully that’s just enough to kinda know what I’m doing but not…[Read more]
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Created in His Image in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
@people who care, An update on where my story and I stand, regarding this issue, a conclusion i think.
During this time of uncertainty, I haven’t really worked on my WIP at all. Uninspired to touch it and really couldn’t come up with any new ideas. I thought that if I had to let go of mermaids, I would be dropping the story completely. And I began…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Email List 101 in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa I think offering a short story if you sign up for the email is a good idea. Nadine Brandes offers you to enter a $10 dollar Amazon giveaway if you sign up for her emails, which is a good idea too, since sooooo many people use Amazon. And since you’re so good at drawing, I think offering something related to that is good too. Downloadable…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi @itisastarrynight! *waves*
@notawriter piano, guitar and sing.. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks @itisastarrynight. 🙂
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m personally not the greatest in consistently praying for others, to be honest. But I feel called to support others through prayer more often and so here I am. @epicaddie2 @clairec I will be praying for you guys! @dekreel And for your friend, too. Is she a believer?
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano Welcome to KP! Ever since I’ve joined this place has been great for me. Happy to have you here! I’m homeschooled as well and my own WIP is a fantasy, as well.
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec I could draw one for you if you like. However I will be straightforward and say that I am a little uncomfortable with drawing the same character as another person, so.. maybe try someone else? Sorry. I can if you want me to, but I’ll tag a few artsy people and we’ll see if they’re up for it 🙂
@catwing @dragon-snapper @ingridrd @gabbyj…[Read more] -
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Irrational or Rational? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@inkling-for-christ I personally think that being a dreamer is not irrational, as God has given us imaginations and creativity. It isn’t irrational so long as we are in submission.
As for help in creating a male MC, I definitely recommend this KP article
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hello @clairc and welcome back! I am new 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter, pleased to meet you! I play a lot of music, and sometimes do a bit to drawing. Not much else. How ’bout you? 🙂
- Load More
