-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily That is definitely what happened! I’m sure of it! 🙂 Oh, you made me laugh so hard when I read it.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I like those! And yeah, Shestunk made me laugh, too 😉
I like Anlone and Telegon 🙂
Ooooh, I should use some of these in the KPA………..
-
Joy replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite That’s okay — Most people here can’t pick favorites either 🙂
(Honestly I’m asking what your favorite TV show is just to scavenge for fellow Whovians XD)
How did you hear about Kingdom Pen?
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter The Doctor would rather go sky-diving
@perfectfifths Probably an instrument
@dragon-snapper Leaf gutters, hands down
@itisastarrynight Probably an insect
@rochellaine Never read or hear stories again
@skredder Know where she is in a place with a foreign language
Would your character rather be forced to climb a hundr…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Greetings and welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!! 😀 😀
England!! Oooooooooh. As far as I know @theacornman is the only other English person here. Where in England are you from, if I may ask?
Your story actually sounds a lot like a children’s series I tried to write when I was thirteen, except less mystery…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight She’s adorable! I love her!!! Thanks so much! Oh, that look on her face… I love it!!
It’s not too frilly, it’s perfect! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder That’s actually a realistic question for Chara, because she gets disoriented very easily. 🙂 She would probably rather know where she is in a place where she can’t speak the language, because she can take care of herself as long as she doesn’t get disoriented.
I actually saw a really cool episode of an anthology show from the 1950s…[Read more]
-
itisastarrynight changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily Yeah, you can kind of imagine how that town got its name. 🙂 I made a couple of variations like Hestunk and Shestounk, but I liked Shestunk best. (I make so many, and I eliminate and delete until I have a small enough list to post here. 🙂 )
I wonder who it was, exactly, that stunk so badly they gave the town a name like that?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Read This? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily OOOH!!! She’s going to be a great Kirlas! I think the name goes perfectly with the character.
Can I please, please read it – or at least some of it – when it’s done? *smiles coaxingly*
-
itisastarrynight posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
HI! I’m a kapeefer!
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Here she is! Also, I’m guessing this is much more frilly than you wanted, but I’m starting to realize I must be prone to girly clothing lol 🙂
The picture and a closeup of her face:
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily Have you ever seen the 1940 version of Pride and Prejudice? I love Greer Garson and Laurence Olivier in the main roles, and Melville Cooper as Mr. Collins is hilarious! (They changed a lot of things from the book, though, including moving it to the 1860s.)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Yes, the other person we have from England is @theacornman unless I’m wrong. And I am never wrong.
Anywho, back to introduction. *shakes hand wildly* hi hi and doubly hi! Cozy crime sounds interesting–and funny. 😀 What’s your favorite music group?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, can I try this? I’ll do it with my character Chara (Sh-ah-ra).
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Cool! What genre do you prefer to write usually? ^-^
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Hello! I play the piano too, but I like singing better. 🙂
I think we have a couple other people here who live in England, but I’m not exactly sure who.
How many siblings do you have?
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite WELCOME!! How long have you been playing the piano? I’m 15, too.
have you started any serious writing projects before? (I’m on my first) -
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ll do Kirie this time :>
@dekreel A realist artist
@catwing A tree or a couch? She would love to be a tree.. just breathe, grow, observe silently, peacefully. But no, she would go for the couch as it would help others rest some.
@perfectfifths Kirie would rather learn a musical instrument 😉
@dragon-snapper Clean out leaf gutters
@notawriter I…[Read more] -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight @ingridrd @catwing @notawriter Thanks! ❤️
@clairec You’re welcome! I had fun drawing her (I love watching old TV shows and I watched dozens of Shirley Temple movies when I was younger). 🙂
- Load More
