-
Joy and
bethanys.inky.roses are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Lady Bella and
bethanys.inky.roses are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Does This Style Make Any Sense? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine AH! I love the plotline. I really want to know what happens. Like really. Write more now.
The only things I think you need to do is add some paragraph breaks–those make it easier to read. And try to use the word ‘so’ less. It’s alright to use it with this guys style, but a bit less would be better.
It’s also a bit fast-paced. If…[Read more]
-
Emily D replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel  Oh nooooo!!!  I just realised that All I Need Is You is the Hollyn song I really don’t like (I figured that BOTH the bold and the italics would be enough emphasis lol).   I got confused between “All I Need Is You” and “Nothin’ On You” somehow.  So it’s Nothin’ On You that I like.  *lets out a sigh*  Okay, so I have now cleared that u…[Read more]
-
Emily D posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hello! How are you? So, I saw that you have been discussing/thinking about a pen name. No, I am not stalking you, I just saw it on your personal note XD ! That’s really hilarious because I have been brainstorming a pen name too. I like being mysterious. I blame it on the writer in me… 😉
What have you been reading at the moment?
-
@emily-d Hi! I’m pretty busty lately, but doing great! How ’bout you? I don’t mind stalking…..from nice people like you, that is. 😉Brainstorming pen names is a lot of fun! Do you have some names that you like for yourself?
Right now I’m reading The Centurion’s Wife and Creating Character Arcs. Both really good. What about you?-
@jenwriter17. Hi! So sorry about the late reply! I am good thanks. I just finished The Wolves of Willoughby Chase, which was interesting, and I’m reading This Changes Everything, by Jaquelle Crowe, which is Amaaaazing!!! I really like Jailyn as a first name, but I haven’t decided on a surname 😄 I would ask you, but then everyone can see…so…[Read more]
-
@emily-d I’ve heard of Jaquelle Crowe; what’s her book about?
I really like the name Jailyn, and I like how you spelled it too. 😊
-
-
-
-
Emily D replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel  Sorry, I’m late!  I missed the fun!  *weeps*  *realises that absolutely no one except for a writer would use that word*  😛
-
Emily D replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel  I’ll look them up, thanks for the recommendations!  Hmmm, my favourite Hollyn song…probably Mine.  But I also love Steady Me and All I Need Is You.  🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ve done a bull’s eye, a (large) earthworm, a crayfish, a perch, and a frog. This year I’ll also get to do a fetal pig! And yes, I do like biology. 😉 @dekreel.
-
Joy replied to the topic Does This Style Make Any Sense? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I like it! I love how casual the narrator sounds. Except he sounds a little too bumbly to me. It’s an interesting story, but I think I would cut out some of the “bumbling” if you know what I mean. That would make it much more interesting in my opinion. But then again, I personally favor action. What can I say? *shrug*
Anyway, I…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Hehe, do you like biology? I think it’s cool! What have you dissected?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
ahhh, okay. @dekreel. I know, right?!
-
Rochellaine started the topic Does This Style Make Any Sense? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
I just tried a new style of writing, and though it was really fun to do, I don’t know if it’s worth continuing like this. I’ll probably finish the story anyway, but I might change the style. Please tell me what you all think. It’s kind of based on Huckleberry Finn, though I didn’t begin it with that in mind.
I am Joshua, son of none. No, not…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily Haha, that’s perfect! I might use that… Ohh, unless you’re already using it, which is fine XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec She said she did it when she was eight or something, so I doubt it
*looks at fish brain picture* Eww….. Cooooooooooll
(I like biology XP )
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, that’s funny!! Good signature choice! 😉
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @sam-kowal @kate-flournoy @jenwriter17 @rochellaine @jane-maree @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @ethryndal @everyone-else
WELLLLLL, forget my hiatus!! I was talking about it with my mom earlier and she (being the superhero she is) led me to realize that if I rid my life of Kingdom Pen, I’ll simply fill that empty…[Read more]-
Also, @aislinn-mollisong Xonos is back. Can you show him the stick-Kapeefers PLEEEASE? 😀 😀
-
Yay! Congratulations on your new resolutions. 😉
-
-
😀 Okay. Well, excellent. *stops panicking*
-
I’m glad you’re not leaving us! Also, I like your new profile picture!
-
That’s such a great idea to commit more time to prayer!
-
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Okay! I’ll write an article!! Not sure about the book though XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Advice for A Soon-To-Be Blogger? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin No, your response wasn’t confusing at all! Very helpful, actually. 👍Thank you for all your advice, I have been considering a pen name….
@gh24682468999 Thank you too!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Any Advice for A Soon-To-Be Blogger? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Congratulations on being published!
Definitely one of my challenges was ideas/motivation. At first my blog started out as writing about literally whatever in my life, but I struggled to find lasting motivation behind the random ideas I was coming up with, and ended up failing the schedule I had set for myself. So write about what you…[Read more]
- Load More
