-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose I’m going to sign out now. I only wrote 695 but I’m happy with that because these beginning scenes aren’t particularly easy to write. Bleh. Anyway, see you around! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose Yeah! It’s much better than I’ve been doing. I started a new novel recently, and beginning the first ten chapters is like writing in a puddle of molasses. This dangerous writing app is helping me get over it. 😉
*adds a bowl of ice cream to the grave of the lost words* Let us respect those words who sacrificed themselves for the…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Well that’s a tiny gif. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose Well, 590 to my novel. I’ve done other experimenting too so I’d guess a thousand or so in all. Although…I did this one mode and I lost like 300-400 words. AGH!!!!!!! They were good words too. Ah well, I guess this is why it’s called the Most Dangerous Writing App.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose Yeah. It’s pretty intense. XD When I stopped writing for a sec, everything got faded and red. Yikes.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose It’s called The Most Dangerous Writing App. Basically, you write for 5 minutes straight without stopping. If you stop, it deletes everything you wrote. In my first test session, which was basically incoherent stuff–nothing to do with stories–I wrote nearly 400 words in 5 minutes, which is almost 5,000 words an hour. 0.0
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose Yeah! I need some to. I’m testing a new writing app, so I might not respond immediately, every five minutes or so. 😀 What are you working on?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’d thought I’d pop in here and join the discussion. 🙂
I’m one of those weird writers who don’t like to listen to music while I write, I find it too distracting. However, I like to listen to music before I write because it inspires me. The type of music I like best for that are tunes that remind me of my WIPs. Here are some of my fav…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec You’re welcome! As a manga artist, this was a challenge. But I enjoyed it 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder @jenwriter17 @sam-kowal @supermonkey42
Wait, hang on, this isn’t what I meant, actually. You know in the Writers Corner, you sign in when you’re currently writing and chat with others? That’s what this is. You sign in, talk about what you’re currently reading at that moment, talk about life, etc.
Sorry!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Any Advice for A Soon-To-Be Blogger? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 If your blog is mostly text, WordPress would probably be fine for you (even if you included post graphics, it’d still take a while for the memory to be used up). My blog is image heavy so that’s why it wasn’t right for me. 🙂
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking Wow! Your synopsis sounds exciting! 😃 Do you have a title for the book?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal I had to read Tale of Two Cities for school. I recently finished York by Laura Ruby and Merlin’s Blade by Robert Treskillard. It’s really cool ’cause my family used to go to church with Mr. Treskillard.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you! I will keep all these things in mind.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel, Thank you! She looks great. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I think this is a cool idea! I’m like @sam-kowal though; hopefully I’ll remember this while I’m reading.
Anyway, I’m reading Centurion’s Wife and Creating Character Arcs. I kinda want to finish The Centurion’s Wife by the end of this coming week, but I’m only halfway.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Advice for A Soon-To-Be Blogger? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin I really like your pen name! I think you look like an Audrey too, but I may think that just ’cause that’s the only name I’ve ever known you by 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@supermonkey42 That’s a cool book. How far are you in it? (I’ve never actually read it, but I know the story pretty well.)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I think that’s a great idea! I don’t read nearly enough either.
I’ve never read Richard III. The only thing I know from that is “My kingdom for a horse!” (At least, I think it’s from that one.) I’ve read a lot of other Shakespeare, though. Have you read any of his other plays?
- Load More


