-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice, that’s a shame. They won’t both happen at the same time for a couple of hundred years, (apparently), so looks like we’ve missed our chance…
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Before the Sunrise – Missionary Kid Realistic Fiction in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@gh2468246999, Yay!
-
Grace H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you’re asked to write a skit for an announcement, then everybody leaves the room after the meeting is done but you’re still there on your computer, writing.
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Before the Sunrise – Missionary Kid Realistic Fiction in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec 😀 😀 Thank you so much! I’m glad the theme came across well.
And as for publication, it looks like I might make it. It’ll be cutting things a bit short, though…
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustic, @dekreel, Yes!! We Aussies get the lunar eclipse and a super moon together tonight!!!!!!! Unfortunately, it’s cloudy here in Brisbane, so I won’t see it. 🙁
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice All right see you later 🙂
We’re getting a total eclipse where I live 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Aww, missed you! Bye!
@seekjustice ‘Ello!
BTW did you/are you going to see the lunar eclipse? Or it that possible in Australia?
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus @reaganramm @kate-flournoy @anyonewhoknowstheanswertomyquestion
So I’m thinking I actually want to make a series of holiday-themed KPAs, including the anniversary of Kingdom Pen. So my question is: When IS the anniversary?
(Little Spoiler Alert: I’m working on the Easter edition right now! 😉 ) -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I’m leaving now. Got a little done this time. Bye! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Lost Key in the forum Poetry 8 years, 8 months ago
@nicolerivers03 It’s beautiful!! Is there more of it? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice *yawwnnn* Still here?
@perfectfifths @clairec @jenwriter17 @aussies @nightowls
-
Joy replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae I saw the word “roleplay,” and that raised a random question: Do you play The Aetherlight…?
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
Announcement: THE KPA IS FINALLY UNDERWAY! Yes, I know I already announced it on the forums, but seriously! I have been trying to figure it out for what, two months?? CELEBRATE! *vanishes to go work on the KPA…*
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you hear or read someone say “legit,” and your Perfect Grammatacallion self just wants to pull your hair and strangle them and scream, “That’s ‘legitimate!!’ ‘LEGIT-IMATE!!!!!'”
(No offense to anyone here who likes saying that)
@emily… Even though you’re on a hiatus 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hello, I’m here if anyone wants to join.
@seekjustice Are you back yet?
@dekreel you were here around the same time last night…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae Lol, sometimes I wonder what unfortunate strangers hearing my writer conversations think!
Love your profile pic! Is that your dog?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose Sorry I can’t join you in writing, but I stopped by to give you some virtual treats and lots of thumbs up *hands you pizza and chocolate* 👍👍👍👍👍👍
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose @seekjustice I’ve got to go watch President Trump’s State of the Union Address with my family. I’ll probably be back here in a couple of hours, at my usual time. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose @seekjustice I’m here too! Working on a semi-short story, the beginning of which I posted somewhere on this forum a while ago.
- Load More

I think it was around September of 2016, but I can’t remember the exact date. *blushes*
@aratrea
February 18th, 2010.
Umm, is it September or February? Or is Feb when KP started and Sep when the FORUMS started? @aratrea @daeus
(I believe Feb was the launch of KP)
Wait, I think I can figure out the exact date the forum started. I’ll get back to you.
@dekreel The forum started July 17th, 2015