-
ClaireC and
Emily D are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Emily D replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@gabrielle Hi! Â I am so sorry!!!!!! Â 😪. I haven’t been on here lately…I’m very honoured to be asked though, now that I have found out 11 days later, oops! 😳
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Personally I like girls eyes better because boys eyes tend to be angular. I’m more used to drawing girls in general X’D
@catwing That’s good! I like the eyes 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I finally came up with something. 🙂
I think science fiction worldbuilding shouldn’t be as complicated as a lot of us try to make it. When writing science fiction, wouldn’t it be simpler to pick one specific scientific interest which is the basis for your story, and then have the rest of the story be more normal? That would…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Do You Think Of? in the forum Historical 8 years, 8 months ago
@bella-d I second all the comments above! 🙂
Something I think is interesting about Medieval times is that back then very few people knew how to read, and so almost all news was carried from castle to castle by minstrels who would make up songs about the famous deeds done, and would learn songs from other minstrels to carry the news of those…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Are we supposed to answer the questions as Christian readers, or as readers in general?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Isn’t it, though? I have a tendency to become melodramatic, but I think this really sums up how to write good drama. I know I usually cry more when I watch/read about someone trying not to cry than when they’re sobbing their heart out.
I like your quote, by the way. 🙂
@skredder That’s a great quote! It sounds like a good way to…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99Â Ooh… What kind of advice hasn’t been done yet? Or what advice HAS been done? Any advice that you think we should do? XP
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Oh my goodness I’m so sorry! I had no idea about that rule! I’ll keep that in mind in the future, sorry.
-
Rochellaine and
Kaya Young are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing I don’t believe you.
*sings Your Welcome at the top of her dragonish lungs to drown out the sound of Frozen*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Nice survey! 😀 Everything looks good to me.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy @supermonkey42 *snorts* Huh. Good luck trying to subdue me. As self-proclaimed Security Chief, I’d love to see you try to rebel against us.
@sam-kowal *whispers* Keep an eye for any suspicious activity. We don’t want them to know what we’re up to.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Great topic idea!
Oh! *faints* that quote makes so. much. sense. it’s beautiful 😊
Here’s a quote I found.

I don’t know who Charles de Lint is, but I really like this quote. We each have a unique voice and style, we just have to embrace it.
I’m gonna tag more people: @jane-maree @mariposa @dekreel @daeus @aratrea @radically-surren…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Great topic idea!
Oh! *faints* that quote makes so. much. sense. it’s beautiful 😊
Here’s a quote I found.

I don’t know who Charles de Lint is, but I really like this quote. We each have a unique voice and style, we just have to embrace it.
I’m gonna tag more people: @jane-maree @mariposa @dekreel @daeus @aratrea @radically-surren…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
*sighs in relief* Thanks, @catwing !
(What can I say? I haven’t seen Frozen in a long time) XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus The survey was fun actually! I’m gonna tag some more people just in case they don’t know about this.
@mariposa @jane-maree @radically-surrendered @skredder @livgiordano @jessi-rae @sarah-anson @sam-kowal @seekjustice @rochellaine @dekreel @warrenluther04 @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @notawriter @that_writer_girl_99 @kaya-young @waterl…[Read more]
- Load More
