-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking I know… I’m kind of mad at myself actually XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2Â X’D *rushes off to scavenge for good faces*
-
Joy replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper WOOHOO!! Go Eagles!! 😀
I was SO tired of the Patriots being in the Superbowl…
@epicaddie2Â That’s awesome XD
-
Snapper started the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay. I just want to say how awesome it is that the EAGLES WON!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
@dekreel @daeus @epicaddie2 @kate-flournoy @aratrea @audrey-caylin @anyone else
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Questions about writing a short story in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano I don’t think it has to take away from your novel. Writing a short story can help you develop your MC, and like everybody else has said, it can really only be a short part of your character’s growth. Maybe they can learn one crucial lesson, and if you show this incident you display in your short story as a brief part of an overall…[Read more]
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 Haha — you could start a series of KP memes! Awesome.
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel You know you’re a Kapeefer when you’re on a car ride and keep seeing signs and thinking they say kapeefer
-
ClaireC replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon snapper 😀 YASS! Except I’m from Australia…. But this is something I do all the time in other situations too. “Did you see that number (Aussie version of license) plate? Maybe it’s ____!” My family = *massive eye roll* 😛
You know you’re a kapeefer when you know all the positions on the forum –
King – @daeus
Special person and…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@amily-huddleston I haven’t seen any of Roy Rogers’ movies. I’ve actually only seen a few western movies, however, I make up for it by watching a lot of western TV shows. My favorites are Bonanza, The Virginian, The Big Valley, The Rifleman, Laramie, and Wagon Train. Have you seen any of those? 😃
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic First/Third person and switching POVs in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I concur with what everyone is saying. 🙂
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Questions about writing a short story in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano I actually did that with a story I submitted to KP. It was originally 70,000 words long, but I condensed it to 4,000 (except it was a story long-since abandoned and one I’d given up as a book, but I thought I could at least salvage it into a decent short story).
Anyway, back to the issue at hand. 🙂 Whether it takes away from the a…[Read more]
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
“Stories become us. We do not become them. ” ~ Something pithy by D.G. Snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel … *whiny kid voice* BUT I DON’t WANT TO MAJOR IN ENGLISH WAAAAAAHHHHH!
Too much reading and literary analysis and not enough writing. Haha! 😉
XD I think I’m probably the nerdiest and weirdest one of my family. And I love it. BWAHAHAHA–sorry.
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper I know! LOL
I have found that sometimes they hide writing majors and minors under English. I click English, and it gives me options like “Major in English,” “Major in English with emphasis in writing…” Usually one of those is “Minor in creative writing,” too
You know you’re a writer when your Mom start calling you a…[Read more]
-
Grace H. and
SleepwalkingMK are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk *prepares to strangle* *stops and reads the rest of the sentence*
I know, right? Both of those words I just can’t stand *pulls hair*
HAHAHA
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Haha!
Hey, this looks like a cool college. Nice academics. Cool website. Looks like it’s not too far from home either, only two hours… What kind of majors do they have? Communications–that’s good. Scroll down. Scroll around. Scroll down. Ummm… OK. *exits out of tab* No writing majors or minors. You’re out, so quit sending me mail. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you decide not to go to a certain college because they don’t have any writing majors or minors…
SAME!
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you decide not to go to a certain college because they don’t have any writing majors or minors…
You know you’re a writer when your only excuse for not reading is because you’re writing instead.
- Load More

Nice. 😉
😉 Thanks. XD @clairec