-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, well. 🙂 Bye!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea, a ‘like’ button would be great! Also, a big ‘Yes!’ for Anna in a video! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine hey! sorry, I wish I could join you, but I’ve got some things to take care of. maybe tomorrow though if you’re gonna be on
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Hello! I’m finally back. How are you doing – or are you doing at all?
@dekreel @jenwriter17 Anyone home? I’m working on a small project.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aratrae 😀
Wait…Did you just give us a spoiler or something?
I’m not sure if you were asking me, but I don’t mind if you use mine. After all, it’s not my face in the pictures. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine AAAAHAHAAAA! I just can’t stop laughing at these!! X’D
@aratrea Sure!! You have my permission 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 How about this?


-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2Â … Can I do other faces, too?
-
Grace H. replied to the topic First Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@kballen Grammarly is an online website/program that helps you point out your grammar. Since my school gave me an account, I’m not sure how easy it is to access it, but it will point out easy to miss grammar mistakes (although not sentence fluency). It’s good for finding mistakes that you yourself may miss.
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 @jenwriter17 @christi-eaton (You have my permission, too 😉 ) @DeGraafs @anyone

-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2. Oh, look! You just achieved insta(nt) fame!
-
Joy replied to the topic Quests and Fantasy Cliches in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Since @rochellaine covered the questing thing, I shall bombard you with fantasy cliches:
- Damsel in distress
- Mentor (old with flowing beard, and ends up dying)
- Prisons in castle towers
- Dragons (Sorry, Snapper! But it’s true…)
- Elves
- Dwarves
- Medieval setting
- Castles
- Knights
- Magic
Watch Josiah and Daniel’s video…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2Â HAAHHAA! I love the spoiler one XD
AAAAAAAA and the one with the frog HAHAHA!
AAAAHH These are great!!
Josiah and Daniel like them — Good sign indeed!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 I’m dying with laughter at these great memes!!! 🤣🤣🤣
-
Snapper replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Ugh, yes… I need a break from Tom Brady. 😉
@epicaddie2 Haha! Yes… those touchdowns. So close. We cheered so loud. XD
@ingridrd *eats cake*
@sam-kowal *pats shoulder* Worry not. By not watching the Superbowl, you didn’t have to listen to the announcers talk about the Patriots a whole lot. … Who would you root for though? The…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking That is hilarious! 🤣
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree Hi! I had a question for you: I know you’ve read (and loved!) the Out of Time series by Nadine Brandes. I’m currently reading book 1 (and adoring it!). With my current WIP, it’s set in the mid to late 22nd century, and I plan on having the USA split by regions. If I said, for example, USM (United States of the Midwest), do you think it…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
<p>@epicaddie2 @aratrea @the-real-kapeefer Here’s some more!</p><p>
</p><p>
</p><p>this was an awesome topic idea!!!!!</p>
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea, @epicaddie2, @the-real-kapeefer, @dragon-snapper
I can see the news headline….
“Josiah and Danial Degraaf: The latest viral internet memes!” Disclaimer – For writers only. No one else will understand.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea @the-real-kapeefer I’m surprised neither of you ran off at the first one. XD
*Oh noes. The Wiser… he’ll turn us all into frogs*
- Load More

@jenwriter17 Hey hey!
I think that would probably be fine. There’s plenty of other dystopian books that have that sort of dividing idea. I say, go for it. 😛
Yes! I’m actually helping her organise it (hence it’s open for Aussie and New Zealanders too, because if one wins I’ll be the one posting the book to them xD). But goodness me that sticker…[Read more]
@jane-maree Okay, thanks! 😊
Ah, yes they look amazing! ya know that link you get to send to other people that will get you extra entries? well I sent that to four family members 😜
@jenwriter17 Yesss. And yep I know that. I shared it on facebook and a couple of other places. *nodnod*