-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic First/Third person and switching POVs in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper okay, thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Genius. Absolutely genius.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Beginning of the Sequel in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
I usually like to start my sequels (I’ve only started one sequel…sooo….) by focusing on a scene that actually entails the villain. What he’s after. Especially if you’re villain has already been introduced in the first book.
I also like to have some sort of initiative on the villain’s part. There’s something needing to be…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@mariposa Seriously. All these songs….
And that collage. O.O I wish to now read this book. Is it kinda like Jurassic Park/World, or something else. Was there time travel??
@daughteroftheking That quote. Is. So. Poetic.
-
Snapper replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@livgiordano Yeah. I appreciated that so much. Takes a lot of courage. And humility, especially after winning the superbowl against the Patriots.
@sam-kowal Let’s just go with the Eagles. 😉
@epicaddie2 Just remember that 85% of America was cheering with you. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic First/Third person and switching POVs in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh yeah. I did that every now and then with my first person book. Just so long as you make it clear that you’re switching, you should be fine. 😀 @jenwriter17
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I’m so sorry it’s taken me so long to read your story! it’s been a busy couple weeks.
I really liked Chara, she struck me as being down-to-earth. And I liked that you made her short and made it that she didn’t have complete confidence in herself; it made her even more relatable. Overall, I really liked what you have so far! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter that is so good!
if you’re interested I was gonna ask someone to draw one of my characters for me. would you want to?
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yay! you put a pic of you on your blog?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper, Yep! And yes, that ‘you know when’ totally relates to me too! *guilty snigger*
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you discover that one of your shirts’ tags says “Alia,” and you wonder if @alia designs clothing…
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Heheh XD That’s great!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Yes, I’m self-publishing. I’ve already self-published several books, but never a picture book, so it will be a new experience trying to figure out the format. 🙂
I’m glad you liked it! Wow, Oliver seems to be the favorite around here. I wonder why? And you’re not too late, because I haven’t decided yet. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh, wrong tag. @aratrea
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Oh no. I got this slightly wonderful, but kind of horrible idea. See if you like it…
(I don’t know if the words will end up too small to read here, but I think if you click on the picture it gets bigger sometimes.) Read from left to right, and then down.


@dekreel This is my own weird version of a KPA. 😀
@aratrae @daeus @the-r…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel yours was so hilariously true!
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite An incredible revelation–so that’s why I like algebra.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @dekreel @daughteroftheking Do we need to rename this thread, “Annoying/irritating song inspired gifs/torture” ? 😅
-
Snapper replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Wow. Really? Thank you so much! 😀
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you write down something that makes you a writer at 11:30 PM just so you can tell the Kapeefers.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you watch an epic Winter Olympics commercial–super active people with amazing tricks–and you just say meekly, “I write books.”
You know you’re a writer when you begin to describe the setting of a winter day as you take bulk trash to the curb.
- Load More

XD Yes! That’s me. @jenwriter17
@dragon-snapper You’re so pretty! it’s nice to put a face with the name
@jenwriter17 Awww, thank you! 😀
Yeah, that’s one of the reasons I put it on there. Figured people would relate better. XD
@dragon-snapper Seconding what @jenwriter17 said. I love that picture!! 😀
@dekreel Thank you! 😀