-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Happy Library Lovers month! (yes, it’s a legit holiday. seriously.) Library Lovers day is on February 14th! ❤
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel oh my goodness! 🤣
@notawriter lol, for sure
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd that’s okay, I would have said yes anyway. 😉
*gasps* so. good. I love the way you did her hair! thanks so much! and I really like how you wrote her name too 😊
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks! 🙂
@daughteroftheking Ooh! That quote is intriguing. 👍🏻
@dragon-Snapper The series is like Jurassic Park, except with a creationist worldview. There’s no time travel in this series, but the series I’m working on now (it also has dinosaurs 🦖😋), has time travel. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I never saw a sparkly bear; I never hope to see one; but anyhow or anywhere; I’d rather see than be one! 😀
@notawriter It wasn’t very hard to find an illustrator. I created a topic on the KP forum titled “Looking for an Illustrator” and got a few answers. I think it took a couple weeks before I got a definite agreement from s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a kapeefer when you spend a ridiculous amount of time trying to think of a kapeefery thing that you do (That hasn’t already been said!) and then feel bad because you couldn’t
Well, you invented the word “Kapeefery!” That’s something XD
You know you’re a Kapeefer when all of a sudden you start loving the name Josiah…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a bookworm when you try to find themes in everything, not just books
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I know — It’s creepy *rubs head* X)
@notawriter I did actually consider that! I’ll leave it to someone else to add the raspberries
@perfectfifths Oh, my indeed 83
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 *sheepish grin*
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
X’DÂ …… I can’t believe I did this

@daeus @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @KAPEEFERS
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Well, because you you guys, I now have dozens (and rising) of screenshots of random faces from the videos (Mostly the DeGraafs, naturally)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Actually, I just found an online create-your-own-collage website, and am practicing by making random story prompts from the art I have saved on my computer.
I looked for a collage website so that I could make the stolen raspberries comic I posted in the “KP Captions” topic. Have you seen it?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Shop Around the Corner from 1940 with James Stewart. Cute and sweet story interlaced with hilarious one-liners.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’m sorry, I was having a sort of “movie night” with my brother and parents. Now I’m done, though – two hours after you posted. 😀 Are you still here?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
YASSS! Got it.
Um…
I digress.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
AAARRRGGGHHHH! What is happening to my spelling ??? It’s my dodgy keyboard, people…truly. So, yeah, sorry, @rochellaine
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rocellaine
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochelaine. *mind blown* *hysterical laughter* *dies*
-
ClaireC posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@eagerwriter Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! If you’d like to introduce yourself, head on over to the ‘Start Here’ page. Glad you’ve joined us! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Cool! The character’s name is Rin. She’s kind of an independent and serious person. Here’s a picture so you can kinda see what her hair looks like.

Her hair was one reason I had trouble drawing her, ’cause of the light color and dark roots. Sorry those weird sunglasses are covering her eyes, but my character has brown…[Read more]
- Load More
