-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey y’all! @mariposa suggested I come over here to share a collage for my dystopian WIP

-
ClaireC and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi! I’ve never posted in this topic before, but I had a little fun yesterday and made a collage for a short story I’m muddling through…

By the way, @daughteroftheking I agree with everyone else that your quote is really cool. 🙂
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 It sounds pretty good (I haven’t read any dystopian books, so I can’t really say what’s cliche and what’s not).
That collage is epic. 👍🏻 We actually have a thread devoted to book inspired collages if you have any more. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec That…just… HAHA!
-
Snapper and
Anna Brie are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You’re an MK aren’t you? ‘Cause you wrote that beautiful story about an MK adjusting. It truly was lovely. 🙂 @gh24682468999
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999, two hours…not bad! Are you Taiwanese or an MK? Sorry, I feel like I’ve been told this before, but I can’t remember.
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*on all the time
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec I’m in Taiwan, so two hours away from you, I believe. And yes, I have seen Americans all the time 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
oops, @gh24682468999
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh2468246899 ’cause if live in the Pacific or Asia, you time zone will be similar(ish) to those of us in Australia. And to be honest there’s almost always an American or two on anyway.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Where do you live again?
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Wow — that sounds great. Thanks for letting me know 😉
Although if you mean writing “with” each other at the same time, it could be a problem for me because of time zones.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 Writer’s corner is great! You tag someone, and ask them if they’d like to write ‘with’ you for a while. It’s basically great accountability, because when you’re finished you can tell each other how much you wrote, which gives you motivation to write and not just sit procrastinating. 😛
-
ClaireC replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a writer when your non-writer friend wants to hear all about your story and your mind says “Um…where do I even start?”
And once you start explaining, the whole way through they’re like

And you’re sitting there…

-
ClaireC replied to the topic Gif test in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago

-
ClaireC replied to the topic Gif test in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
