-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I just get them off Google in the images section
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Cool! Wait…..did you make this?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper, YASSS! The “Any last words?” one is my favourite! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer well, well, well, he finally joins the cool kids 😜😜😜
I have a question actually: are you a writer, or just Josiah and Anna?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 So cool! Where did you find your pictures?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting “So I have eyes everywhere on my homework” yikes, this topic is getting scary! 😜
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec One of my brothers used to “die” every time anything either funny or horrible happened. He had an average of two deaths per day. We used to joke about it quite a lot. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know what, I should probably have tagged @seekjustice on that one, since she is known for the unjustified and unprecedented killing of characters in manner ruthless and horrifying.
😀 😀 😀
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, One of my favourite yet! *dies*
I’ve died so many times, I’m pretty sure that even if I was @catwing, I’d be long gone! XD
You know, Cats…? Nine lives…? Yeah.
Anyways. Good job! 😉
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
My WIP is a historical fiction, so this won’t be something I use right now, but after having a look at it, I really want to start on my fantasy idea! XD So maybe I’ll be switching genres when I finish… *schemes new book* @devastate-lasting
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting. That’s great! It’s always good when writers share resources. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking thanks! I think I’m gonna post collages for some of the main characters too. 😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 thanks!
I really appreciate your advice, Elizabeth 😊
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thanks! That’s good, because it is a historical fiction story. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago

-
ClaireC and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@mariposa thanks!
I went ahead and posted my collage on that topic you linked. thank you!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel That is an exact conversation when I talk to my brother about writing!!!
@epicaddie2 lol, exactly!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths ooh I love eyes! (okay, that sounded weird) I love anime eyes! Those all look great. I really like 2, 10, 11, and 12
- Load More
