-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @dragon-snapper Thank you very much! *takes bow*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Too true. And XD @michael-stanton ‘s
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Oh, no you don’t! *resists urge to yawn*
*still resisting*
*fails*
*sighhh…*
@aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @audrey-caylin @rochellaine @catwing @anyone
*yawns again* I’m going to do some chores, and then sit down to write in a few minutes. See you then!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Wow. Perfect. And, hilarious. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer I wonder why Anna doesn’t love the community… There’s no reason why one wouldn’t love the community. Unless the person is extremely realistic and serious
But I won’t prod any further *shrug*
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel lol, that’s fabulous!! 😀
And yes, that’s Mackenzie.
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago

@the-real-kapeefer @aratrea @daeus @michael-stanton @Anna @Mackenzie (Right? Or is that @sierra-r ?) @epicaddie2 @clairec @rochellaine @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @kapeefers
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Great point about conflicting goals. I’ll work on figuring that out.
I agree with you that a romantic relationship should not automatically fix her issues. But it also shouldn’t be just tacked on because I want her to be in a romance. The guy can’t just be there as a love interest, but he has to be a real person who helps with th…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Ohh, I give out teasers, not spoilers! Yes, that is a snake, but you’ll never know if she gets snake bit till you read the actual book! 😀 Glad you liked the collage, though. Should I make some for the characters?
@jenwriter17 It has a free version for which you don’t even have to sign up. The more advanced version costs som…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
oops!*wonders why she makes so many typos*
love the collage, @jenwriter17. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
That looks really good, @rochellaine!
Love to collage @jenwriter17. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Page Thoughts? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus it looks great! Good work. 😉
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Fine, if it’s our battle cry, I’ll say it too…
HI! Imma Kapeefer!!
HI! Imma Kapeefer!!
HI! Imma Kapeefer!!
HI! Imma Kapeefer!!
HI! Imma Kapeefer!!
Right, I think that’s probably enough… *dusts hands*
@the-real-kapeefer, I’m certain someone has already asked this, but what genre do you write? That’s awesome that the Bible is your favourite book.
-
ClaireC and
EpicAddie2 are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ochellaine I’ll have to check out befunky.com. is it free to use?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I use Paint when I right-click on a picture I have saved to crop the picture, and I use befunky.com to make collages and edit photos. Befunky.com is great! I’ll have to look up canva.com.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting just lettin’ you know I started using the notebook.ai thing. it is awesome! thanks for letting us know
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks! I forgot to mention to everyone that I make my collages on canva.com. This is an awesome website! you can design collages, certificates, cards, book covers, and tons of other stuff.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer jack of all trades, I see. 😉
What are your favorite books/movies?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths That looks really good! I find the side angle is really hard for me
- Load More
