-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 A sentient robot is always interesting. Her plot for some reason reminds me a little of what I read of the Terminator movie series from the 80s. (No, I haven’t watched them, and do not plan to watch them. I just read the plots awhile back because I randomly read things to get more knowledge.) 🙂 Have you heard of them?
Thanks to…
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Heheheheh I love it!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper *heart eyes* These are awesome! And accurate X)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I suppose the nose did the trick too. LOL
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose XD Read you around then.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin. Thanks for the great advice. Good to know that that is a good technique, ’cause it’s essentially what I do for everything I write. 😀 I was just stalking you blog, btw, and it’s really great! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Here writes D.G. Snapper….
Braved the 120,000 science fiction novel.
Courage, and bravery, blood, sweat and tears have been chiseled into this novel.Â
However, because it has never been edited due to the author’s death, it’s not that awesome.
Go in peace and have a blessed day.Â
Kids, what did we learn today?
Never write a 120k n…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Scrivener… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin, yep! Scrivener’s is great!
@jane-maree, hope you can make it!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose I probably will too. XD But we’ll see… *dies*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose She is pretty adorable. <3 With that big black nose though, my screen keeps getting smudged. 😛
I should reach 20,000 of about 120,000 today. 😀 (Because every time I add a book to this series, it gets 20,000 words longer than it should.) Lol.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine at first she’s on the bad side, because the government gave her a mission to arrest/kill if necessary Rin and another guy. But, thanks to the very advanced technology of the future, Uma can think and reason for herself and decides to switch to the good side.
@dragon-snapper those are cool collages! I especially like the first one,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Yes, I’ll definitely let you all know how they are. I predict fangirling in the near future
@Jane-maree awesome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Cora. She’s a 6 mo. black lab puppy. Like I said, “Woof.” XD
Well, between throwing the rope, I’m getting in sentences of my WIP, Sector One: Foundations.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Yeah, she’s a little nuts. XD What are you working on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel @clairec @rochellaine @winter-rose @daeus I’m writing for a bit–although I’ll be a bit distracted because I’m watching the dogs…
WOOF!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Indeed. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ooohhh… Those are awesome.
Here’s a few I made for Sector One –
@dekreel (Here are some of those collages… I’m going to wait a bit before I post them on my blog though, because I haven’t introduced my novel on there yet. XD)
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you type out Douglas Macauthor instead of Douglas Macarthur on quizlet and end up getting it wrong. Multiple times. Ugh.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Scrivener… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17, hee hee. 🙂 But it’s free!? I most certainly wouldn’t be going if it wasn’t.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 She looks very interesting! Is she on the good or bad side?
- Load More
