-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
You. Are. Funny. I’m not kidding, I was laughing several times through that post.
Other than Mistborn I like The Stormlight Archives, Alcatraz Smedry VS. The Evil Librarians, The Bible (that… was obvious 😉 , Harry Potter, Robinson Crusoe, The Abbreviated version of The Count of Monty Cristo (however you spell that…), and The Rec…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin ACK! Didn’t see you there XD
Hi! How’s it going?
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi Elisabeth! I’m Ashly (or Ash, if you prefer nicknames,) and I’m also new around here!
I love your excitement for God, I think everyone should be like that. I’m also a Christan (well, this is a Christan site so I guess you could expect that…) and love writing for Jesus.
K, so what’s your favorite book?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Hello! What might you be working on?
How’s CWC coming? The KPA is going okay… *whispers* I plan on posting the first part this weekend! EEEEEEEEE!
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
*bows* May I humbly request that I tag more than ten people for the KPA? (I’m planning on posting the first part really soon!)
@rolena-hatfield @daeus -
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Welcome to the bestest place in Cyberspace!! *graciously lets someone else say………..*
I suppose I don’t have to ask you what your favorite books are. 😉 But I’ll ask anyway: What other books do you like?
I haven’t read Brandon Sanderson. I think I’ve heard the name though. *nervously extends claws* X)
Do you have a favorite movie?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @audrey-caylin @jenwriter17 @clairec @skredder @rochellaine
Greetings! I’m at the KPA again. Getting to a fun part… *rubs paws together deviously*
-
Bella B. started the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi everyone! I just joined Kingdom Pen a few days ago (actually a little while ago but I didn’t get the email…) and, though I’ve read many KP posts, I never posted anything or checked out the forums so I’m really excited to find my way around here and get to know all of you!
I realized I didn’t write about writing above so, hmm. I like wri…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder @salome01w4g @epicaddie2 @daughteroftheking @anyone
So I mentioned a few months ago that my dad is out of a job. So now I have a praise and a request
The praise: Dad has just found a part-time job!! Sure, it’s part time, but it’s a job!!
The request: My mom had gotten a part-time job as well, a few months ago, but she…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@introvert_girl I’m not sure if Irish or Gaelic names with work, since the first names are Japanese sounding, like Jax, Takara, and Taro. Maybe if I could find Japanese last names that sounded kinda Japanese and American (if that makes any sense)……
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing You’re welcome! @ariella-newheart is also an Aethasian. (She’s the one who started the rock collection thing, but @lady-iliara took ownership)
-
Bella B. replied to the topic What's the best book you've read recently? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Ooo! I’ve never read Dawn of Wonder but I’ll have to check it out soon!
The best bookÂ
seriesI’ve read recently is definitely the Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson. It’s absolutely amazing! It was incredibly interesting the whole way through (except chapter 5 in the Final Empire….) It was so much fun to read and I can definit…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 here’s the back cover description: <i>An immediate worldwide bestseller when it was published in 1948, Alan Paton’s impassioned novel about a black man’s country under white man’s law is a work of searing beauty. Cry, the Beloved Country is the deeply moving story of the Zulu pastor Stephen Kumalo and his son Absalom, set against t…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder WHOA. Look at all the colors! It’s awesome 😀
What program did you use?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks!
@daughteroftheking Excellent. *evil chuckle* If you want to see more collages, or learn more about the story, I’ll be posting a lot about it starting on the first Friday of March and throughout the Fridays of March on my blog. (And that sounded a lot like advertising. Lol) 😛@jenwriter17 The funny part is that it fits his…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello My name is in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *reappears* X’D Don’t worry — it wasn’t you, it was school. B-p I’m overriding the effect right now. *strains a little* X) But thanks anyway for believing in me! 😀
Do they now? *raises an eyebrow* Hmmmmph… Well I don’t think it looks like a wolf’s tail. They don’t get that long. It looks more like a cat’s tail
Sorry, as l…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
tagging a few more people for help as well @seekjustice @Jane-maree @mariposa @dragon-snapper @daeus
I’m signing off for now. bye! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic How many characters is too many? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart oh I know! it’s so hard to part with characters! I’m glad those articles helped. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @waterlily hi, could you guys help me brainstorm last names for a few? At first I was going to set my book in Japan, so I was using Japanese first and last names (but now it’s set in the USA). I think I wanna keep some of the first names, but I think I want to change the last. I’d like to come up with last names that have the same…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hello My name is in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Whoops! Looks like I accidentally did make you disappear. Let’s see if I can undo the damage. *Shuts eyes* I believe in her. I believe in her. I believe she is real.
- Load More

@dekreel That would be fine.