-
Joy and
Bella B. are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Quick Announcement in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Well, for me, it’s price… I don’t have a job yet and there are other things I need to be able to pay for…
But also, it’s mainly that you’ve already helped me so much with show don’t tell just by working with me on my book. 😛 So… there’s not much demand on the Snapper side of things. (Unless you were to beta-read all my books. Lol)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Great! And when are we going to be permitted to beta-read this awesome story of yours? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hello My name is in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter I didn’t realize that being a kapeefer was an occupation. *goes to update my professional profile on LinkedIn* *realizes that I don’t have a profile on LinkedIn* *wonders if there ever was a point anyway, because it would be hard to explain how being a kapeefer raises my value as a business person*
UGGGH! Notawriter, you have…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking I can’t tell you why I like Voyager. I just do. 😀 Try it and find out! The dialogue in TOS is much better than in any other series, in my opinion. It is very witty and sharp and quick. TNG is much more serious on the surface, but once you get inside it can be hilarious too. Have you ever seen Q? (The alien.)…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's the best book you've read recently? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Sorry I didn’t reply sooner. The reason was kinda because I haven’t been doing much reading lately and had to think back a while to figure out what books to mention. *covers face in shame* *peeks out* But…
I recently introduced my grandmother to the author Isabella Alden. If you haven’t heard of her, you may have heard of her n…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey @dekreel Are you still here?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Hello! And welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! ( @kaya-young There! I got to say it right. 😀 )
So…you like Marvel. I don’t know as much about Marvel as I do about DC – which isn’t much either. 😀 But most of the movies and tv shows I watch are from 1965 and back. The classics. The oldies. Do you ever watch an…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Have you seen the episode where he has a poem about his cat X’D
G’night!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking You and me, both. ACK, I can’t believe I’m actually going to post it!!
So, um… you said something somewhere (I forgot where) about Star Trek. I just watched TNG for the first time yesterday! It was cool! Data is AWESOME. He’s my favorite TNG character so far. Have you ever heard his poetry? X’D X’DÂ It’s SO funny!!
Did y…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder @daughteroftheking Thank you all so much! <3
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking N.C.!!! Hi!! *tackles you with hug* I’ve missed you around here!
Did you see the news…? *smirks*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing *sigh* See ya later
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin Aww okay. See you 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin Ugh. I wish I was allowed to get a blog…
Question: Why do you blog? Besides, you know, to let your friends know what’s up with you
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye *makes funny face* Thanks! Wow, I think that’s the first time someone has told me that! Well, as an early warning, you will meet other hilarious beings here. Just you wait. *smirks* *rubs paws deviously*
Ohh, I should have said “favorite movieS” I’m guessing you’re a fan of superheroes. 🙂 Fun fact: I have never ever watched a M…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I think you should do WordPress. I can’t comment on Blogspot blogs XD (Just kidding — choose whatever you want 😉 )
Yesssss, I can’t wait to read the next part!
*barely keeps from exploding in excitement* I know!!
@audrey-caylin YES!! *explodes in excitement anyway* FINALLY! Unfortunately it’s not as diverse as I hoped it would b…[Read more]
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
*sigh* I spelled your name wrong in the last post, sorry.
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
You. Are. Funny. I’m not kidding, I was laughing several times through that post.
Other than Mistborn I like The Stormlight Archives, Alcatraz Smedry VS. The Evil Librarians, The Bible (that… was obvious 😉 , Harry Potter, Robinson Crusoe, The Abbreviated version of The Count of Monty Cristo (however you spell that…), and The Rec…[Read more]
- Load More
