-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine    I don’t actually watch much DC, but I think I will soon. I’m really excited to see the Flash. My friend really likes the Flash (err, I have a friend who has a friend that’s obsessed with Flash and the DC universe) and showed me a picture (for writing reasons) of the evil Flash phasing his hand into someone’s body and squash…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Yeah, I know it’s everywhere…
Right, I listen to a lot of Christian music, too. But my favorite thing right now to listen to is instrumental music. Especially new age music.
I love TobyMac! He’s one of my favorite singers! Which is your favorite album? Mine is This is Not a Test. Have you ever listened to Switchfoot or…[Read more]
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter     That’s cool! At first, when my friend chose Reese as his name I wasn’t sure, but it seems to tie in nicely with everything (we still haven’t decided if we’re going to get the Reese Peanut Butter cups or something like that and add it in for fun. 🙂
Other than reading, writing, and drawing, I like climbing trees, all outdo…[Read more]
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd   I love Lord of the Rings! I’ve watched the movies about 5 times each and plan to read the books soon… probably. Are the books much better than the movies? They’re just so long I’m not sure if I want to take all that time to read it when I’ve already watched them all.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi there! I’m readin’ my history book 😐 anyone on to join me?
@warrenluther04 @rochellaine @dekreel @dragon-snapper @mariposa @skredder @sam-kowal @clairec
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder  I’m usually not a fan of Historical Fiction as well. Â
In fact, when I told my friend I didn’t like history, ingeneral,she sorta freaked out.  I’ve been told A Wrinkle in Time is one I should read several times, how far through are you? -
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@mnvalentine    I liked the emotion in Wonder Woman. I’ll admit that I wish there was a bit more of a character arc in several of the characters (mainly the bad guys, I wish they were slightly more important in the story…) but in my opinion, I think it was really fun.
I know you’re thinking that Ragnarok is going to be like the first and s…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig Welcome! @dekreel You actually said it? Wow! I’ve only heard you say that special little welcoming phrase about twice – or less. 😀
Soo0, Christianna, what’s your favorite period of history? Do you write any other genres besides fantasy?
My “one word of advice” would be “Realism“. That may sound strange advice to a fant…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I do – but in a minor way. Partially because writing isn’t the most important thing for me anymore. As I have grown older there are other things I find I want to do with my life, and writing is more of a side career for me than my main focus. However, I do wish to write well enough to impact the culture on a small scale.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I definitely would! I dream of having a well known book, not for my own glory, but one that has a Christian message but is well written so more readers are interested.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Oh! I forgot to ask…Do you like Star Trek?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skreeder ooh, that’s awsome! I love the colors! 😊
@rochellaine hmm, okay, thanks for telling me 👍
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Rochellaine is good. 😀 Sorry, but I prefer to be mostly anonymous on the internet. My “name” is a merger of the names of two of my favorite actresses: Rochelle Hudson and Jeanne Crain. Funny, you’re the first person who’s said they thought my name wasn’t my real one. 😀 But everyone calls me just Rochellaine around here…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Never.
XD Just kidding. Of course I do!
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd   Hi! Yes, I have an account on Pottermore and am in Gryffindor there too!  Other than Harry Potter, what kind of books do you like reading (and writing)?
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
You looked up your name in Norse? Nice! That is a really good idea!
Ooo, medieval and futuristic? That sounds interesting! I find it funny you like writing story’s in completely different time periods. What kind of things do you like to read?
-
Bella B.'s profile was updated 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Bella B. changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel   How have you never watched Marvel!?!? They are EVERYWHERE. I… I just… *sigh* Wow.              I sometimes like singing, yeah. I’m also learning to play the piano and guitar. I enjoy listening to all kinds of music (Christan, Christan, Christan, and Christan music, to be specific) but my favorite artists are…[Read more]
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
I know, right? It’s so amazing! All my Christan friends are from Church, and it’s so hard to just come across one. This place is bursting with Christians though and I absolutely love it!
I like writing realistic fantasy. I like doing short story’s that have short story’s that have superpowers in it, plus I’m working on one novel that has fla…[Read more]
- Load More
