-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I wrote a novella over the summer in 2017, and I’m working on rewriting it. how ’bout you?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yay! What are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper yup! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 You still there?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi! I’m working on rewriting a novella. anyone wanna join me?
@seekjustice @rochellaine @dekreel @mariposa @sam-kowal @Jane-maree @dragon-snapper
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 I’ll try. But I’ll warn you ahead of time that it’s probably not going to look good
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Yes, @dragon-snapper has a knack for melting chairs. It’s a thing XD
And the endnotes are called “signatures” 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy @skredder @gh24682468999 @inkling-for-christ @sam-kowal @rochellaine @daeus @dragon-snapper @princessfoo @mnvalentine @everyone-else-who-commented
Thank you all!! I had fun
-
Bella B.'s profile was updated 8 years, 7 months ago
-
itisastarrynight posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Currently mildly inactive due to laptop not working. Have to use kindle. Hope to be back soon.
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
LOVEEE all the recent drawings posted!
@ariella-newheart I think I haven’t met you yet. Hello ! So happy to have more artists on the forum, too. 🙂 🙂
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I love it! Is Jenna yourself, or one of your OC s? Btw Im inactive onKP because my computer isn’t working properly so I have to use my kindle.
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Hi!
I know, I’m only halfway through The Way of Kings (probably? Listening to the audiobook) and it sounds really awesome!
I agree that NF isn’t best to listen to all the time because of a few songs, so I usually switch to TobyMac, Mandisa, or Jamie Grace after listening to his songs for a while.
I love it how you and Dra…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 aw, I’d really want to draw him! but sadly, I’m pretty bad at drawing boys (and at the moment I’m sick so my brain is kinda off) sorry!
I’ll tag a couple more people though @mariposa @warrenluther04 @ingridrd
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Oh good!! Praise God! <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g That’s wonderful! God is amazing, isn’t He?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
I also like C.S. Lewis and J.R.R Tolkien, although I haven’t read them in a LONG time.
Oh, and D.G. Snapper X)
@dekreel You just put me next to C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien. O.O <3
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel This is awesome! 😀
“Well, I’m sorry about that… Or am I?”
Thing is, I’d probably say that. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel So what you wanted to do worked?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Well, I tried to draw him, but found I wasn’t good enough. 😀 I edited a photo of the actor though, and I’ll post that:
Here’s the original photo:

And here’s the semi-edited one:

It’s not very good, (actually, it’s pretty bad…) but it’s at least a general idea of what you were talking about, I think. I wasn’t good e…[Read more]
- Load More
