-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing are you still here?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’m sorry! I was out of state when you posted this and completely forgot to answer it when I got back! Do you still want ideas?
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus  King?!Â
*starts laughing uncontrollably* That is awesome your Typeness. Or would you rather your Wrijesty? 😉So, what kind of things do you like writing?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Oh, too bad. Maybe we’ll come to GA again sometime, though. We’re just getting back into ministry work after a two-year semi-stop to take care of my grandmother, so we’ve got a few conferences scheduled. I don’t think we’ll come this year, but maybe next year.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Character Collage for my poor little heroine:

@kaya-young No snake this time! 😀
@notawriter This is what she looks like normally. (No make-up.)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Oh, good. I like making people’s days. 😀
Are you going to try the tag thing?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea Ohhh, *covers face with hands* I wasn’t sure if I wanted you to recognize me…because if you do, you’ll remember that I talk way too much. 😀
Yes, I met you at CHAP. I told you then that I already knew about KP but wasn’t on the forums…but I am now. 🙂
Don’t worry about my name. The one I use here is not my real one.
-
Rochellaine started the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi, everyone! I’m not sure how this will work out, but @dekreel ‘s Haiku topic worked awhile back, so I’ll give this a go.
You all remember when there was a Show; don’t tell tag topic? Well, I’m going to make a comic poem tag here. We’ll pick a subject, and tag someone to write a poem on it. As an example of what I mean, KP mag sent out a hil…[Read more]
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter  I’m sure we all have. Then again, many people read ebooks and I doubt they would want to throw their phones or iPods! ;D
By the way, I forgot to ask, what are you reading right now?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
well, I’m gonna leave for now. not sure if I’ll be writing later or not. bye! ;0
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 I’ve heard of both those movies quite a few times, but I haven’t watched them. but I think my brother watched the new Magnificent Seven. I’ll have to check those out, thanks 🙂
@rochellaine hmm, that’s interesting about Roy Rogers and Dale Evans. I’ll have to check into those too. we’ve actually seen the Bonanza show 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Even if you’re a dolphin, I’ll work you in somehow. I already have a mermaid, so it’ll be perfect! And I think it’ll be super cool! And I already have a dog in there… but if you’d rather be a dog, that’s okay 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart AAH! I love her!! Thanks so much!! 😀 <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 I doubt it’ll be on DVD. But you can always check. The other I gave you the link to is not on YouTube, so does that mean you’ll actually watch it? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 My favorite is definitely Roy Rogers. His movies are great, and something else that’s cool about him is that he married Dale Evans, his leading lady, and then a few years later they became Christians and refused to do a single live concert without at least hymn included. When they were scheduled to sing at Madison Square Garden t…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 @rochellaine do either of you know of any good western movies that I can watch with my family? (youngest is 11, but she’s seen Marvel movies, Sherlock Holmes movies, etc.)
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel  Oh! Okay, that makes much more sense.
A thing for… melting chairs.  *wistles* That’s not creepy at all *not-so-casually inches toward the door)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Cool! I’ll look it up. Have you seen Adam West’s appearances as Batman on Hollywood Palace? (YouTube)
If you like old TV shows with action, you might like my present favorite, which is called 77 Sunset Strip. It’s also hard to find, but I’ve been watching it on dailymotion.com which very similar to YouTube.  Here’s a link to…[Read more]
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter  Oh yeah! That one, I’ve read it! I love how the first sentence says something like, “Twilight is the first book I ever felt I should throw across the room.” I throw books across the room quite often, usually, they are absolutely amazing books, but the author killed one of the characters (*cry’s*) *hem* Yeah, the books I read ru…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 *add you on list of characters* I shall fit you in there somewhere! And if it isn’t in this KPA, I’m planning on writing a bunch of holiday themed ones so… You’ll appear eventually 😉
- Load More
