-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose What are you beta-reading? *cue anime fangirl effects* Is it Sector One?
Awesome!! I’m looking forward to it
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose So true.
Hi! I haven’t talked to you in awhile…
So when are you going to make another Sam story? 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @clairec @catwing @dragon-snapper @waterlily @winter-rose @rochellaine @aislinn-mollisong @skredder @sam-kowal
I’m back! This time I am editing one of my *blegh* children’s books
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder @daughteroftheking @ingridrd @winter-rose @rochellaine
Two prayer requests:
Two of our cats (both indoor) escaped last night. We managed to pull one of them back in, but we can’t find the second one anywhere 🙁
Also, one of the singers on our church worship band passed out in the middle of worship. She’s fine now, but it wou…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Mariposa Aristeo's profile was updated 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal XD Seriously? That’s hilarious. I was wondering what Giarstanornarak. (Gia, Stan, Nor, Nar, so many names!)
Oh, ok. in the past few chapters it’s started making more sense but there are still names I don’t get. Like Dalinar, I thought it was his dad who was having the ‘tantrums’ during High Storms but it’s actually him… R…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice, sorry, I’m wading through school sorting. My table’s covered in paper, but the words on it it aren’t nice story words. 🙁
-
ClaireC replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Opera! I don’t sing much classic opera, (German, Italian, etc.), but I love singing things like ‘The Phantom of the Opera’.
And I’m a soprano (G3 to E6). You?
Um, yeah. Hilarious, or cringy, one of those. 😀
Yes! I’m currently writing a novel about an Australian nurse in WWII, serving in PNG. It’s alternative historical fiction.
-
Joy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Mostly I was experimenting. But I got the answers I wanted
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice *knock knock*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice *desperately trying to think of something to say…*
Have you seen Star Trek, BTW?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! I think I’ll post it next week. Like Wedensday or Thursday 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Perfect timing! I’m working on the KPA again…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Cute. 😀 And I definitely agree. It is so hard to sleep without a blanket!
@sam-kowal That is HILARIOUS! I love it! 😀 😀 I think my favorite line is “Please keep your hair.” So. Funny.
But you forgot to give Dragon Snapper a topic…
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Ohhh, there is *smirks*
@winter-rose X’D …I didn’t realize that scene would be so funny XD
@aratrea Yessss, mission accomplished! X) Great! I know what I’m doing then
@catwing Well, apparently according to you, chairs just appear in random places……. XD
@rochellaine YOU MET JOSIAH!! THAT’S SO COOL!!! *fangirls* …Wh…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 😀 That’s great! I love that poem! It’s so delightful!
I shall write a haiku…
I just can NOT sleep
With a hole in my blanket
I’ll freeze tomorrow!(I literally always sleep with a blanket on even in the hot summers. I ALWAYS get cold in the morning 😛 )
So I have to tag someone and give them a topic? O…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Thank you! I had never done puffed sleeves before…
-
Joy replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I could always use ideas! 😀
- Load More
