-
Bella B. replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter  Cool! What’s it called? That’s a fun idea for a book… fictional missionary stories (I know that’s not exactly what you said, I’m just thinking…)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart yeah I run into a lot of INFJs (or similar types) in the writing world. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
That’s a really cute and funny poem, @dragon-snapper ! 😀
Raspberry, frozen raspberry…I think you’re mine…
Love it!!
Are you going to tag anyone with a topic?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Out of season NaNoWriMo update in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c HANNAAAAHH! Hi and welcome back!
Ooh, yikes, I’m so glad you’re okay. 🙂
Comical autobiography… that sounds hilarious. 😛 Is it about you?
Up to?
Up to much mischief, my dear friend…
I finished my third novel, working on the fourth now. Also started a blog, the link of which you can find down there in ze signature.
I also…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal *cracks knuckles* @daeus I had to tag you too. XD
Challenge accepted. Raspberries. Go.
Frozen Raspberry
Bland,
And the gray of night,
Shivering hands.
No light.
I couldn’t fight,
Tasteless.
I couldn’t write…
Numbness.
Why?
A question…
A question for the sky.
Of this evil infection?
Why the gray,
Does…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Okay, I think I’ve got to go now too. Bye!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths Hahahahahaha!!!! 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine and
Louise Fowler are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Joy and
Louise Fowler are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Rochellaine and
Ben Powell are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Just starting. I have a lot of the story and characters planned out, but only a little bit written. So I’m not quite sure how it’ll end up. 😀
What exactly are you editing?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Hello! I’m working on my western novel.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry I had to leave quickly without signing out last night. I’ve seen Mary Poppins live, too! It’s pretty different from the movie.
And since recommending Carousel to you I’ve had it in my head all day – and been listening to the recordings. 😀 But while I was doing that Robert Goulet popped up singing If I Loved You, which rem…[Read more]
-
Bella B. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you’re cleaning dishes, your sister walks past you and into the hallway, then comes back to you and says ‘You’re such a writer’ in a serious, yet somehow funny voice.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Definitely praying for you!
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Read An eBook week is coming up on March 2nd! Challenge yourself by reading a whole ebook in one week!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel It was actually pretty well done. Since you’ve already had a lot of advice from others about story structure and characters, I’ll just note a couple of editing comments.
First of all, I think you need to do a little more research on helicopters. The first thing that struck me was the large size of the helicopters you were d…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic POV Questions in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Hi! you may have gotten all the advice you need, but I thought I’d put in a link for some articles on…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel This is so cool!!! I love it ❤😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I know I’ve seen you around on the forums, but I don’t know if I officially said hello.
So……..HELOOOOO! 😜
- Load More
