-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Sadly, that is also true. 😂 Though I’m not sure if you people have realized yet that you’re actually fueling aforesaid heartlessness… There is nothing more rewarding for an INTJ than being noted for their stone-faced psychopathic heartlessness. We take immense pride in it.
If you really want to annoy us, call us cuddly…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel *buries her non-poetic head in pillow and groans* I’m working on it… 😛
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *contemplates all the INFPs she knows* That’s… sadly true. I don’t know how you guys survive.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel Oh honey. I feel ya. I’ve been dealing with self-doubt myself over the past few months, and the conclusion I’ve basically come to is this:
You can’t be better than your best.
We look around at other people’s writing and beat ourselves up because we’re not as good or as ambitious as them, but we can’t even remedy the problem because…[Read more]
-
Joy started the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Heya, Kapeefers. Early warning: this is kind of a deep post
I need some help… Lately I have been seriously self-doubting myself and my ability to write, and comparing myself to other writers.
I write because I love story-telling, not because I want to be published (although that would be kinda cool). I just want to write stories. And I don’t…[Read more]
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Writing Inspiration in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c  Realistic Fiction means not in a fantasy world. I like writing it in our world but with magic that makes sense. It’s kinda hard, but I think making magic make sense is something I’m really good at.  My writing experience has been amazing so far. Ever since I started taking writing seriously I’ve written for nearly an hour and a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong YES I WANT TO DRAW EMBER! WOOHOO!
Ahem, sorry. *sheepish grin* I’d like to give it a shot 😀
Ohh, unless you want Ari to do it…
-
Joy replied to the topic An idea in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Ahhh, Oops, my bad X’D
Well, it’s still a good idea XD
@supermonkey42 I’m impressed by you going through all of the archives! Do you read every single post?
-
Joy replied to the topic Review my (old) story's prologue in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@valtmy Sure! Mind putting it in record/suggest/comment mode for us? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic An idea in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Bye! Thanks for joining me!
Anyone else still here?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Changing from third person to first person in the middle of a story is not the same as changing the name of one of your characters. That means MAJOR editing work! 😀 You’ve seriously done that?
I have written from several secondary male characters POVs, but never had one as the main character yet. I’m going to have to learn how…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey I guess you could call it semi-dystopian? Or just simply futuristic?
First person or third person? Is your protagonist a boy or a girl? 😀 I like asking questions.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I hope so! 🙂 But I’m never sure.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine aw, I can’t join you this time! will you be on Monday?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 I wrote a book like that once. It was supposed to be a time travel story, but focusing on the different cultures of the time periods, rather than the science of time travel. The time travel element ended up taking over the book more than I intended…so it’s technically sci-fi now. 😀 But I set the contemporary parts in 202…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Cool! What genre?
I’m doing a his-fic short story I’ve had started for a while, but got discouraged from when I lost about a thousand words. I was listening to a song today that reminded me of it, so I decided to try again. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hellooooo…I’m writing! Anyone around?
@seekjustice @dekreel @supermonkey42 @jenwriter17 @anyone-else
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Hey! How are you? I haven’t seen you around in a while. You going to be around sometime soon?
-
Bella B. replied to the topic Writing Inspiration in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c  I’m… a newbie really. I started writing last year for fun and just about four or five months ago began doing it seriously. I like writing Realistic Fantasy (explain that.)
What about you? What do you like writing? By the way, I love that meme it’s adorable!!
- Load More

Aw that’s so sweet! Thanks for noticing I haven’t been on much, I’ve been too busy for much writting this past week, but I’m hoping that I’ll have some time to catch up on KP and all my projects next week 😁