-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal I hope you survive. This sounds painful. *somberly gives you chocolate*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, hahaha! I didn’t know you detested pickles! I am sorry for you, that you will never know the pure joy that comes with eating a pickle whose
lumpy yet suave skin absorbs juicy tanginess
😀 😀 😀 Great poem
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I guess I have to tag someone now…
@sam-kowal Write a poem about Ninja Gypsies. @ethryndal You can still do it, too 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Ode to a Pickle?!
Um… ayyy…
Oh, little pickle, floating peacefully in that murky jar,
Your lumpy yet suave skin absorbing juicy tanginess,
Do you know your destiny?
Do you know what will become of you?
Well just so you know, I won’t have anything to do with it
Because I am NOT eating something that’s been soaking in…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g I just remembered that you said I could consider myself tagged. 😀 Hooray! See if you like this poem for your topic of
Boxes, Foxes, and Rocks
In the land of Gerinoxes
There are many, many boxes
And they all are filled with foxes
And they’re set on rocksOne of the great paradoxes
Is that foxes don’t like boxes
But the boxes l…[Read more] -
Grace H. replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Totally how I felt! That’s great 😀
I was scrolling through “Recent Forum Topics”, saw that this thread had more posts and just had to stop by xD
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I think I saw the books… but not really… idk, we didn’t have much time on board the ship so I don’t really remember. There were certainly a lot. I think the program is awesome, though, and may consider it in the future for a GAP year.
-
Grace H. replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Awesome! 😀
Do you ever plan on starring yourself?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, yes! HAHAHAHA!!!!
The “submit” button is one of the scariest things I’ve ever faced.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh yeah. This story is 10+ parts long, and I plan on submitting the last part on Easter Sunday. That’s when everyone goes GIF-hunting
Thank you!
@skredder Thank you very much! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel That’s actually a very common torture method. It’s a form of brainwashing. There is no real significance to the question, but what the torturer is doing is trying to get the prisoner to give in – to break down. Once he agrees that there are five lights when he knows there are really four, he will begin to even think there are ac…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Easter is only a little over a month away. Are we really going to go GIF-hunting when it comes around?
This is a great story! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Here are a few I made up that could be futuristic:
Carill/Karill
Jurain(e)
Buddle (I think this would be a great kid or sidekick name 😀 )
Kirlas (My favorite on this list)
Jeale
Clomark
Mikra
Thrae
Rillor (This could also be a surname?)
Karby
Safiom (This one’s great for nicknames)Umm, is that enough? 😀 😀 I hope you like some of these.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty, I gotta go now. Might be on tomorrow. G’night!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young My favorite futuristic/sci-fi name is Tyver (boy name). Yes, I made it up XD
There’s also Vekka, and Tara pronounced (Tah-ra)Â (both girl names)
And Torren (boy) 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Night 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel K, bye!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @jane-maree @rochellaine Yeah, I’m signing off, too. Happy writing!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree cool! I’m kinda switching back and forth from rewriting the novella to outlining for my WIP.
- Load More
