-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal That’s an AMAZING philosophical quote. I quite agree.
Will you ask Stan if he likes this one?
“If there were no vacuums, how then would the carpets be cleaned? If there were no credit cards, how would we buy things? And, by the same token, if there were no dragons, how would we melt chairs?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 If you’re still here, I think I’ll join you. but I’m just writing a paper and review question answers for school….😐
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 aw, I’ll definitely be praying for both of you! <3 My family just had a sickness go through. not fun. just curious, have you ever tried essential oils?
HAAAAAPY BIRTHDAAAAAY! 🎂🎂🎂
@daughteroftheking I’ll be praying for you too! pain is definitely not fun…..
just curious, have you tried a comfrey salve or the helichrysum essential…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd this is so cool! I just love black and white collages
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 😀
I’ll pray for your sister and family <3
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well… Daniel’s name also starts with a Da, so….. *cocks head*
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal I agree with @supermonkey42. Right up there with Chaucer, too! He wrote adventure poems…
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel Yeah, I was just gonna throw those out there and hope you wouldn’t notice… 😏 Oh well. You noticed. They’re the basic equivalent of Pixar, so I just count them in there for sanity’s sake.
HOWEVER, after looking over that list, I noticed a very important something that, for some unknown reason, completely slipped my mind.
UP.
Hello and…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Zootopia, Big Hero 6, and Tangled aren’t Pixar. *blushes* They’re Disney though
I still love those movies XD
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel AHA!! Excellent choices. I have a really hard time with this kind of thing, because their honestly all so amazing. I think I gotta go with…
*considers*
*considers harder*
*rips hair out*
I DUNNO. Probably a mix of Zootopia, Big Hero 6, and Tangled. Zootopia appeases the intellectual side of my brain that loves a good, smart mystery,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal YES!!! YESSSSS!!! *tackle-hugs you*
I would find a Pixar GIF, but Google Images is being annoying 😛
Favorite movie. Spill.
I think mine is Finding Dory, followed by Inside Out and WALL-E
@ariella-newheart Yes, I did. With an incredibly cheap program XD Thanks!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I have only watched TOS and TNG so far. So I have no idea who T’Pol is… XP
My favorite character is Spock, followed closely by Data 😉
Wait, you’ve watched Enterprise?! Isn’t it kind of………
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Thank you, Lord Sopespian. Your compassion is a boon in this troubled time.
*eats your chocolate*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel *sobs over the discovery of another Pixar fan*

-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Ohhh, it was because I forgot to tag you!! ARGH! Sorreeeey…
Anyway thank you!! Yeah, I wanna ride one, too
@kate-flournoy Can I ride your dragon, PWEEEASE? X’D
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal HAHA! Ahhhh I love Pixar so much… XD
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m honestly getting so inspired reading encouragement for someone else. You guys are the definition of awesome.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@Jane-Maree Yeah, I think what I’m going to do is set a couple of days (or weeks, or even a month) aside to really figure out where I’m going with this thing, and clear up all the “figure it out when you get there” moments. As Elizabeth noted, I think I’ve been pressuring myself to be perfect and get this sorted right away. Now I all I want to do…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus That’s actually really interesting. I don’t think I ever considered how inter-related they all were, but now that you point it out, I’m starting to see the bigger picture of my story and theme as a whole. Because it seems to me like The Depravity of Humankind really is the core, with everything else siphoning off as more individualized…[Read more]
- Load More

