-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd understood; school just pushes other stuff off the cliff of our schedules sometimes.
Maybe I can post the reading plan, like this
3/2/18-Ruth chapter 1
3/3/18-discussion
3/4/18-Ruth chapter 2
3/5/18-discussion
3/6/18-Ruth chapter 3
3/7/18-discussion
3/8/18-Ruth chapter 4
……and then I’ll post the Esther schedule after that.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *nods hard* yes!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yup! I’m going to post it in the Comic Poem topic.
I’m just about done, and am about to post, but first I have to decide who to tag and with what topic…
Are you interested in being tagged? 😀 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Welcome! hmm, sounds like interesting brainstorming 😉
@rochellaine ooh! are you gonna post the poem here or on the comic poem topic? i’m guessing the comic poem topic….
@seekjustice yeah you are 😉 welcooooome!
This wouldn’t be editing for…….*slides closer*…….Stars Fill Infinity would it?????
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Wow. You ARE early! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Prophesies, names and crosswalks…now I am doing my own brainstorming to find out how those three are connected. 😀 😀
I finished my poem with which I was tagged by Sam Kowal in the Comic Poem topic, so I’m typing it up now, and will post it in a few minutes. Then I’ll work on something else that’s more important, but first things first! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
March is Women’s History Month. When I looked this up, it looked like this was pretty much a feminist holiday. I had asked a few friends here to join me in reading the Bible books of Ruth and Esther over this month instead, to focus more on women that were strong in Christ. @rochellaine suggested I make a topic on this, so we could discuss strong…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Oh, really? I’ve only seen her a few times.
Hello, Me!
Sorrrrryyyyy!!!! I just had to do it. 😀  Hello to you. What are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Awesome! 👍
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 You didn’t tag me…but I’m on anyway! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
tagging some more people. anyone on? @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @dekreel @skredder @ingridrd
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 *coughs on confetti* congrats! 😉I’m almost finished with mine.
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Apparently March is Women’s History Month. Did anyone know about this?
Well, seems like this type of holiday/celebration has the potential of being feminist. At least when I looked this up a lot of that type of stuff was popping up.
But instead, would anyone like to join me in reading the books of Esther and/or Ruth in the Bible this month?…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
oops messed up your tag @epicaddie2
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 okay, I thought I’d just let you know that youngliving.com has a blend called DiGize that’s for the stomach/digestion. It’s helped with my stomach aches and nausea.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie sorry, I had left for a little while but I’m back on now. are u still here?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Your sanity decides it isn’t appreciated anymore and leaves.
For some reason I found that extremely funny. 😀 😀
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 This is Everett 🙂 I sincerely apologize for the wait. Hope you don’t mind
black-and-white
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel All right, thank you for the Les Mis part. 😂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal No problem, Miraz dude. *resumes seat unconcernedly*
(Thank you for getting that quote stuck in my head for the next 48 hours.)
- Load More

@jenwriter17 That sounds like an interesting idea. What about going even farther and making a topic about it where we can discuss women in history who were able to be strong and godly women without being feminist, or women in fiction who are portrayed in biblical women’s roles while still being interesting? (That was hard for me to suggest…[Read more]
@rochellainie Yeah, I think that’s a good idea! I’ll go ahead and make the topic….
yeah I know what u mean; the phrase “strong woman” can mean different things to different people
That’s an awesome idea! I will most definitely join you! 🙂
@ingridrd Great! 😉 I went ahead and made the topic.
Yess absolutely, this is a brilliant plan.