-
Joy replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’d like to try! I might be busy though
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 WAIT! I’M HERE! *groans*
Anyway, I’m here, reading for school, too
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m leaving for now, might be back in about 45 minutes to an hour….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young okay, thanks! happy writing to you! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m reading for school again. anyone wanna join me?
@sam-kowal @warrenluther04 @ingridrd @dekreel @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @pickupyourpenandwrite
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young of course! the more the merrier 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I was actually about to say the same thing. 😀 So goodbye, and we leave an empty Writers’ Corner for someone to fill.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd bye! <3
@seekjustice oh, okay, that’s awesome too 😉
I’m leaving now too. I have some reading to do, might actually just head over to the Reader’s Corner topic 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine lol, alright here goes………something, idk 🙂 *hits head on desk trying to remember what little I know about writing poems*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, bye! will you be on again at three or four pm your time like you usually are?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Oh, byeeee! See you later!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Okay, all good! Haha! So I guess if I ever do write a poem that I post on the forum for critique you want to be tagged…
But right now everything I’m working on is prose. 😀
Now that I’m finished with my poem I’m going back to my his-fic short story. How’s your brainstorming coming along?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 The Cat in the Hat is amazing. He can do so many things, can’t he? Except, of course, control Things One and Two…
Yes! That is exactly what I meant. A ball attended by octopi. Have fun storming the brain! (You think it’ll work?)
You get ten more points if you can recognize and answer my quote with the last line of it. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree awesoooome! 🙂 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I have good childhood memories of cat in the hat; this brought a smile to my face 🙂
you can’t imagine my face (or the pictures in my mind) when I read OCTOPUS BALL! So by this you mean a ball attended by octopi right?
goodness what did I get myself into…………:)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter great! 🙂
@rochellaine yes! i’m looking forward to the discussions we could have 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Um…I already tagged two people, but if you go over to the topic and ask to be tagged the next person to write a poem will tag you.
Sorry I missed you! 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sounds great! I think this is going to be fun and interesting.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 You have been tagged! Congratulations, and good luck, because you’ll probably need it… 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Here’s the Blue Hair poem you asked for…
(I really hope you’ve read The Cat in The Hat because if you haven’t this will not make any sense!)
Thing One’s Lament
Oh, what a tragedy it is
To have brown hair,
When all the time you know it should
Be blue that’s there!
My hair was once a lovely shade
Of bright, bright blue
But now it’s…[Read more] - Load More
