@lightoverdarkness6
Active 7 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1657
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Okay will do! If you want it at a discount price, buy the damaged copy and then get the 2nd book stand alone. But if you don’t mind paying full price I’ll let you know when the sets are back in.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Yeah… maybe. Some of the writers don’t respond to tags anymore, unfortunately.
You know what I think we should do? When we get to the dance, we should heavily reference some of the couples in the earlier sections of the roleplay. We might not have everyone actually writing, but we can still describe the couples bei…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
I have to leave it and sell them at a discount. I just have to eat some of the cost, but it’s not as bad as reprinting all the fist edition copies. 2nd edition copies which they plan to print when the others sell out will be The second book is out of stock until February…. I believe.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
what needs to happen is a real life date in our real world needs to be set and anyone who wants to RP in the dance should get on that day (though knowing us, they could still be a part of the dance if they got on three months later….)
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
I have!! They had a podcast too. I’ll have to take another look. It’s been a while since I last dug through the dusty archives.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
When is that thing gonna happen anyways?
The dance is that one thing we all decided to do in a week (within the story), but the decision was made years ago and every day in this story takes six real months or more to get through. We haven’t really pushed ourselves into it because many of the users who wanted to do the dance are c…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
HEY Y’ALL.
Have you watched the Kingdom Pen youtube channel? It’s gold.
That is, I haven’t watched much of it, but what I’ve seen is splendid. And of course, many of you have probably looked at it before. I don’t know why I didn’t, since Kathleen was actively working on it during my first few years here.
If you want writing advice and some…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Rory
He eyed Dante from where he stood near the door. Another second born. They were sort of… odd. But he liked them better than first borns. Except Leo, he like Leo the best. He wondered if he should sneak off to find him… but he also felt bad leaving Dante alone. “Do you… need anything?” he asked.
You know what, I am…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Rory has a talent for just absolutely confusing Dante lol
It’s mutual.
His government takes firstborn boys and brainwashes them into soldiers.
True.
Rory’s brother was taken. Seemingly killed in an accident, and then Rory’s parents are killed trying to stop the soldiers from taking him.
Uh no, Rory is an Agent from book…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Those are so good!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Fabulous. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Gabriel wouldn’t consider giving up his mask, surely not XD
If he doesn’t have to, he won’t. He’s actually planning on giving something different to Rall.
I’ll rp after I know Snipe’s thoughts on this.
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Gabriel wouldn’t consider giving up his mask, surely not XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle Ok but now i need to know what “first born” means in Rory’s world
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Rory has a talent for just absolutely confusing Dante lol
Dante
What did that mean? Dante had a slight feeling he was being insulted somehow, but was too tired and confused to try and figure it out. He didn’t attempt any more conversation for the rest of the walk, and they made it back to the school safely. They took the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Side note: Rall confuses sentimental/ personal value with objective value, so that’s why he’s always going after objects that people seem to care the most about. But he also just likes shiny things.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Gabriel
Gabriel watched the rascal’s gaze. “Are you implying you want my mask and his…item?” Gabriel didn’t know what to call it. The voices got louder, making Gabriel tremble slightly as the volume got loud enough he was fearful that they’d screech at him again. “And how much information would you give?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Rallascant
The little man cackled, dancing out of the way of the various weapons and claws drawn for him. “Ehehehehe, I’ll trade ya! I heal the changeling, and give you a bit of information, and in exchange you give me something valuable.” His eyes lingered on Sniper’s gun, and then on the Protector’s mask.
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Gabriel didn’t say it out loud, but his thoughts muttered death threats.
Every time Gabriel starts hating on someone who could even possibly dislike Lucy, let alone attack her, I just start cackling. 😂🤣 Actually I cackle at everything.
Also Gabriel has a really loud inner world, lots of rushing thoughts, and I like how consistently pushy h…[Read more]
- Load More
