@lightoverdarkness6
Active 7 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1657
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 month ago
Awww cutee!
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@anyonewhocares
Lucian now has brown hair because I can’t stop imagining him like that so I might as well change it.
Lucian
When he heard the voice, he immediately straightened his posture and wiped some apple juice off of his lip with his thumb. A girl stood there, with a broom and a bucket sitting next to her. He stepped out of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
but also working on Leon and Riker’s 3rd book🤭🤫
*Screams*!!!!!
I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be so cool! I have waited so long for this!!!!!!
…Tho my main villain is a creep and I don’t want anyone to feel sympathy for him, unlike Hans
I wrote one of those types a little while ago. The nicknames and insul…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 month ago
I love this. I shall attempt either tonight or tomorrow.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 month ago
I have that image saved already on Pinterest! I should work on this tonight.
-
Loopy started the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 month ago
I had an idea for an art challenge. Use this base I found on Pinterest to draw yourself holding your charries OR all the charries you’ve stolen from other keepers >:]

idk who to tag @rae @whalekeeper @keilah-h
(Also, feel free to use this topic to post your own art challenges)
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
forgot to also tag @whalekeeper
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h
Annnnddddd I disappeared again😂🤪
I am doing well. Tired, working a ton, squeezing writing in where and when I can. I’m bouncing between projects, with writing my Fantasy Series… (that I don’t quite know how to describe without spoilers atm bc a lot of things have changed since I’ve last…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Nice pfp. My sister says I sound like a dying seagull when I laugh.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Oh
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Um… because you have multiple personalities. I guess.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
George
George tipped her hat to the horses as she strode through the barn. She made a gentle clucking sound and announced, “Ladies and gentlemen… I am here to serve.”
A stallion let out a high-pitched whinny. He seemed to be walking in place with nowhere to go. He backed up, then pressed himself forwards, causing the door to grate…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
After discussion with the roleplay gods (aka Loops), I will add a new character. Her name is George and she is one of the academy servants. She is not solely from this rp; she is from the same world as Moth. Will describe her as the story goes. The only thing I have to mention is that she has an Irish accent. I’d rather not write it out in the dialogue.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
If anyone is interested, I have a picture of what Lucian’s horse looks like. The only difference is that she has a black/ dark brown face

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
(Jaybird)
VERY COOL.😎 Matilde is a great name for a guitar. Definitely worth taking care of.🎸
You know what, that’s true! 🤯 We’re the secret heroes of society. What would they do without us? 🧐😎
What’s the weirdest food you have tried?😛 (Hoping I didn’t ask this already. I’m not as tech savvy as my friends.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
(Enid)
I’ve had my guitar for… four years, I think? Her name is Matilde. She fire. 🔥 I take care of her.
Yeah most of my favorite foods are abominations. But how are people going to make up new foods if they don’t try new things? U and me are pioneers, fr. They don’t appreciate us enough.
- Load More
