@lightoverdarkness6
Active 8 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1657
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 4 weeks ago
right-o, though you may have to wait for Monday.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
btw, it was very fun reading those emails from you while the website was down. Would you want to take the title of Official KP News Reporter/ Messenger Bird Caretaker? (Since you have all the emails lol)
awww! I just saw this!! I’m glad you enjoyed it!
I am an optimistic conspiracy theorist which means I am never taken off guard by p…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
I always have a reason. I dare you to find a character I killed without reason. *British sniff*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
I don’t think it would be a good thing if Leo deserted his current authoress… especially for the resident psychopath.. XD
I’m actually very excited about this Fairy project, and I think if it’s finished, Leo stands a good chance of getting written too. (And getting written better than he would be now.) That’s my theory. Don’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
you should. Leo is going to desert and come join me because I will write his story. So there.
The only difference was I thought it would be much funnier if it was a collage kid. And yes, I guess the prophesy and the fearie were not supposed to be in the same book to begin with. But still…….Call me what you want. I don’t care.…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
Ah so badly do I want to jump back in and do something with Rio… but I lack the motivation.
Just forget my boy for now 🥲
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi posted an update 7 months, 4 weeks ago
Burning in my mind
A whispering, restless voice
Some disembodied cry
About my thoughts begins to wind
Ever closer, tighter bind. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
*Gaspeth!* how dare you! We came up with that story, and now you are sharing chapters without even telling me!!!! *sobs* 😂
Sendeth me a chapter. Now. Or you may talk it over with my steel. 🤣😂
(
not really offended, But you don’t need to know that. XD) -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 4 weeks ago
XD I think it’s you. I didn’t remember and had to go back and check, but yeah. You are officially triggered.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
As far as titles go, I always thought of you as kp’s local cryptid because of your elusive and random nature lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
but have you all actually been trained to fight with them? 😂
Depends on exactly what you mean by training, but how is this at all writing/ kp related?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
I just don’t like how they’re treated as more important/impactful than other stories.
Exactly
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
I’m honestly a bit tired of dark stuff and stories that “deal with hard themes”.
I’m always a little annoyed when people say we need more writers dealing with darkness in their stories. Literally 90% of the WIPs I’ve heard about have dark themes like PTSD and abuse, and a lot of published books are the same.
I write dark themes so I don…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
It does feel kinda like it at times…I’m actually working this whimsy story of fairies, libraries, and evil people eating woods right now that I haven’t introduced here because…*shrugs*
Ma’am. Please introduce your story in more detail. I am currently working on a whimsy story of fairies, cozy homes, and evil people-eating rabbits. We have…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
Just tried to sort out a title for myself and lapsed into a poetic paragraph reflecting on my self-perceptions. What utter rot. XD I’m not so nice as I think myself. What an uncomfortable, shivery feeling that is.
I am chaos. I am quiet. An echo of sorts. I am that feeling you get when you sneak gummy worms into your dormmate’s sleeping bag. I am…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
That would be awesome! Idk when I’ll have time to read it exactly, but I will
- Load More
