@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Awesome! I got 576 words of editing and re-writing done. 🙂 Thanks for writing with me!
-
Greta replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
All right, thanks for writing with me, @kate-flournoy! I have to stop now. 🙁 Anyway, I got 1001 words written for a short story I just started to write.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Alrighty @gretald. 😉 I’m still with you.
-
Greta replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy, Okay! 🙂 I’m going until 9:45 now. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’m with you all the way, @gretald!
-
Greta replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’m going to go until 9:30. @kate-flournoy
-
Greta replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Okie dokie @kate-flournoy 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hey hey hey @gretald I’m in. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hey, I’m going to write for…maybe 20 minutes (until 9:20 am), if anyone wants to join me. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*nods firmly, smothers chuckle* Very sound advice @Daeus.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Reactions in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*grabs maxim, slams inky stamp on it so hard knocks inkwell off table* Writing guru approved. *huge grin*
Honestly I can’t find a single problem with that. I might even make the ratio even more unbalanced in favor of reaction. 99.9 percent of action is reaction, after all. You need one teensy piece of action to start the whole chain going, and…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic If you guys would be so kind as to help me…. in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
I love the names!
They got pretty much everything, but I wanted to ask… you said this is inspired by Pangea. (And yes, I know what Pangea is. 😉 ) Is it supposed to take place in that time-period?? If so, it is waaaaaaaaaaay too modern to get that across.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Kate look, you really gotta dip those fingers in water every now and again or they’ll catch fire. Friction, ya know? Science stuff???
@Daeus hahahaha… that’s actually a family joke. Mom likes to say ‘if anyone comes in here and smells smoke, don’t be alarmed— it’s just Kate’s keyboard.’ 😉
But you’ll be glad to hear my fingers thus far a…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hey, this is a good question @overcomer. I agree with Daeus— it needs to enhance the theme someway, but I also think it’s fine to have it there just as a story element and not overtly illustrating the theme. Don’t get me wrong— all story elements play into the theme somehow, but some are more obvious than others. 😉
Let me give you an example.…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’ve started a new story and after a slow start got 694 words written. 🙂 Thanks for writing with me guys. @daeus and @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
‘Kay guys, something came up… I’m stopping now. I got 1,113 words. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Welcome, @Daeus! Jump right on in! I thought about tagging you, but figured if you weren’t on here already you were busy. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
oops we were posting at the same time. Sorry should have tag you . 🙁
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Jump in @daeus if you have time to write.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Awesome! See you then. 🙂
- Load More
