@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Reactions in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ooh wow @Daeus three months, lucky… how long is ‘full-length’ for you?
XD he sounds fun… 🙂 What’s his name? Or does he have a name yet?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
With much thinking of myself as a cat 🙂 I have decided that the attic is the best option. So this is how it works.
Matt takes a load of empty boxes to the attic and leaves the door open. Missy, curious cat, enters and when Matt returns he doesn’t see her due to the boxes. He dumps the next load and shuts the door. Missy is trapped. But a small…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic How has your character changed? in the forum Characters 10 years, 5 months ago
@hope who was that? Serin?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay yay!!!!!!!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy and @daeus I got lots done. I’m not sure how many words exactly as I have been all over the place in my story but I got it all sorted out. I had some major problems in it. Time was the main issue, but that’s all done. *Very happy*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus 991 words. Did you reach your goal?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Reactions in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*the doctor arrives and groans loudly* @daeus you need to keep your hands away from @kate-flournoy. She gets very into the mood of stamping and slamming things and doesn’t look out for hands on paper.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
*Such a clever cat* I don’t think she’s that desperate to get out @daeus
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I’m here. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus I’m in! All the way till nine! 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Reactions in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ah. My sincerest apologies. *bows stiffly* I shall endeavor to remember that. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
It’s suppose to be a children’s story. @daeus. Otherwise that might have worked. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@sarah-h. Nope no cat flap and I didn’t want to do that as in story 2 Chaos gets of the house that way.
@kate-flournoy – Haha yes I have read that book. So had Missy (the cat) so she decided it was safer not too. I like the one about the screen door. That is a big possibility. The house doesn’t have an attic.
@vanna The cat has got to be grown…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@sarah-h. Nope no cat flap and I didn’t want to do that as in story 2 Chaos gets of the house that way.
@kate-flournoy – Haha yes I have read that book. So had Missy (the cat) so she decided it was safer not too. I like the one about the screen door. That is a big possibility. The house doesn’t have an attic.
@vanna The cat has got to be grown…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Reactions in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@DAEUS NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NOT THAT AGAIN!!!! WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU DOING TOUCHING THE PAPER? AFRAID I WOULDN’T GIVE IT BACK TO YOU OR SOMETHING???
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Reactions in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Heeheehee… nice @hannah-c. Very nice. Very happy to be of service. 😀
Ahem… because I’m picky, let me improve on your second example a bit…
“Guru approved!” Kate slammed the stamp down on the paper, grimacing as a nearby inkwell skittered across the table with the impact and crashed to the floor.’
😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
Hm… is it an old house? The cat could slip down a loose grate into the basement and worm its way out from there… or it could squeeze through a mouse hole (a large one, obviously! 😛 ). Or maybe there was a hole in the screen door, and the outer door wasn’t shut properly… Or it could find its way up into the attic and somehow wriggle out a…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
HELP! @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @faithdk, @anna-brie, @rolena-hatfield, @vanna, @sarah-h, @ivy-rose, @hope, @writefury, @anyone!!!!!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@adry_grace The trouble is the family doesn’t leave. There is no mention of it. It is night time and their all tired, so I guessing they’d just go to bed.
I’ve been trying to think all night, but every time I come up with an idea, I end up knocking it back. 😛 - Load More
