@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Isn’t it, though? 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
YES!!!!! SUCCESS!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Sure— but hang on, I think I may have figured it out. Here goes @Daeus:

-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
When I click on an image and the image itself is in the center of a grey/black mat that fills up my entire computer screen, I just copy and paste the url from the address bar at the top of the page. What am I doing wrong?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
When I click on an image and the image itself is in the center of a grey/black mat that fills up my entire computer screen, I just copy and paste the url from the address bar at the top of the page. What am I doing wrong?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Story by a Seven Year Old in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
*does quick search of her own* @Daeus I second the motion. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*sigh* No such luck. The image setting hates me.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oooooh… wonderful topic! Nice brain stretcher! Okay, let’s see here, bear with me as I try to organize my thoughts.
1. I do not believe that mercy killings are acceptable. Simple enough— I’ll explain, but gimme a moment.
2. I do believe it would be a fantastic story element to challenge any character if it is not glorified.Now. Why don’t I…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic How has your character changed? in the forum Characters 10 years, 5 months ago
Sweet. Yeah, I can definitely see why you wanted to enlarge on him… 😉
-
Lightningmouse posted an update 10 years, 5 months ago
@writefury
LOOK.
SPIDER-MAN STOPPED BUCKY’S ARM WITHOUT FLINCHING EVEN.
AAGHHH.
0:48
-
Lightningmouse posted an update 10 years, 5 months ago
@abigail-blomberg
Hey! Aren’t you Abbs from OYAN?-
Yep! That’s me. And you must be Lightningmouse XD
-
Well yes. I’m certainly not Shilim XP
-
Ah, well it’s nice to “see” a familiar face.
-
We also have Leinad and Elessar (Daniel Thompson and Ezra Wilkinson) (though they’re never on <_< ), MarkMcGuire, Watersnail (though I think that's just her tag here), and Cobalt Girl (writefury). Maybe some others too.
-
-
-
-
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@faithdk That’s funny. *writes that into word document of future stories to write* Seriously I can already picture it too. 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@faithdk thanks for dropping in. 🙂 I think I’ll end up putting a tree in, just because it is a story for children. I might make it a bit easier for a child to visualize.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
Noooo… not necessarily. I think she could just climb down the gutter.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
Awwwwww…..thanks @kate-flournoy you just made my day. *wipes happy tears with a tissue*
Do you think she needs a tree near the house to get down? I know cats can drop and land on their feet, but would it be better for her to climb down? Would that be nicer for a child to hear/read? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
Sounds just peachy to me, @bluejay! Go for it! You know, you’re really doing much better about coming up with creative story ideas. Keep it up! You’re growing. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
He does sound quite fun, @Daeus. I love it when nameless minor characters are identified by their specific traits. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
about 90,000 words,
*groans* Oh, the bliss of dealing with such a small word-count! I know, I know, it’s my fault… *sniff* How I would love to write something that short, though! 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Congrats. That’s a great idea. Maybe I should do that too…
@kate-flournoy I know, I’m so relieved to have solved it. Head back to the topic at the missing cats and tell me if my idea would work. (and you too @daeus) - Load More


@lightningmouse, I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!