@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Reactions in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus I approve. One hundred percent. 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh, oh! I have one: To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I don’t know how many of you all have read it, but it’s a truly amazing work of literature, and it really makes you think about important issues. It should be easy to get from the library, I think…I don’t know about online, though.
-
Greta replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hmm…I could mention so many good books to read. @Daeus are you going for well-written or great stories or both? Or does it matter?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Tag @daeus
-
BlueJay replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*sniff* you forgot my tag. *cries* It least I couldn’t miss the BIG title.
I tend to be fairly basic in my reading, so I’m guessing that a lot of books will be picked that I haven’t read [you’re going to fall over backwards, but such as LoTR] *I’ll get to it one day* But if I can join in I will. 🙂 -
Greta replied to the topic Please Critique! in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus and @kate-flournoy Thanks so much for the in-depth critiques! It’s great to know that I can give you some of my writings to read, and you won’t say it’s good when it’s actually not. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Coolio, @Daeus! Then I’m definitely in. 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@vanna Hey, I’m late to the party, as usual…anyway, welcome to KP, the bestistest…bestiestst…the awesomest place on the internets! 😉 *waves*
Ooohhhh, fantasy! I love fantasy, too. 🙂 YES, LORD OF THE RINGS! I’m kind of obsessed with LOTR. 😛 -
Greta replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Tatiana replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh my gosh, this sounds so awesome! I would love to present my writerly opinions on books and share them with you all! @daeus I haven’t been on KP in a while, but this here post just made my day! Thank you so much!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Actually, that might be a tad too complex for a short prompt… write a scene that begins this way instead: ‘The dragons who lived downstairs were up till two in the morning, and the banshee who lived upstairs was up at six doing vocal exercises.’
Or ‘I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Ghosts hate McDonalds.’Your choice. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, this … it’s crazy this year.
@Daeus understatement of the century… 😛
It’s like a rollercoster of hopefulness…I think Cruz can win…no, he’s not doing well…yes, he’s doing well…no, Trump is doing better…it will probably go to convention…no, Trump might win after all… Anyone else going though this?
@Hope YES. However this election t…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus I’ll keep my eyes peeled for that. It’d be nice to come. 🙂 Thank you.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Let's take this thing apart and see what makes it tick in the forum Film 10 years, 5 months ago
I totally agree @dbhgodreigns!
The stories are so simple but yet they are so clever and ingenious at the same time…
@Christi-Eaton I think the simplicity of Pixar’s storytelling style is a good half of what makes their stories so charming. It drives me to distraction that I can’t just ‘be simple’. It’s not that easy! 😛 So thumbs up to…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh boy, this sounds absolutely lovely @Daeus, but I don’t think I can do it… *sheds bitter tears* Especially not since we’re coming up on summer now, and I’m going to be spending a ton of time out picking tomatoes for my little brother’s tomato growing business…
If you guys hold the discussions on the forum and it’s a book I’ve read, I may…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I won’t be available to write tomorrow. Sorry. 🙁 We can do separate half hours if you want to. I’m all for it. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@rolena-hatfield are you around and about to do some writing? 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh yes, I do know about that. It took me about a month to do my latest ending…
Hopefully it won’t be that severe for you. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ooops… Um, write this moment: All that remains of earth’s ravaged population is now living inside an enormous glass dome to protect itself from the hostile wasteland remaining. One day, a dusty handprint appears on the outside of the glass.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ooops… Um, write this moment: All that remains of earth’s ravaged population is now living inside an enormous glass dome to protect itself from the hostile wasteland remaining. One day, a dusty handprint appears on the outside of the glass.
- Load More
