@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Ingrid replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I would have to vote…
1. Animal Farm
2. The Witch of Blackbird Pond
3. The Hobbit
Yikes…such a hard decision! (By the way, because I didn’t say it before, this is a fabulous idea!) 🙂 😉 -
Greta replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus …this is so hard! There are just too many good ones. 🙂 Anyway, here are my votes:
1. Animal Farm
2. A Tale of Two Cities
3. The Witch of Blackbird Pond or Frankenstein -
Greta replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus…this is so hard! There are just too many good ones. 🙂 Anyway, here are my votes:
1. Animal Farm
2. A Tale of Two Cities
3. The Witch of Blackbird Pond or Frankenstein -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus hahaha, fortunately written words don’t bother me. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hey, thanks for going to the trouble to put that up there for me, @Daeus, but I’m afraid I can’t do audiobooks— I have a hearing disorder that makes it very painful to listen to anything on headphones, ear-buds, or just plain audio for any longer than a few minutes. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
If you like audio books you could do that while gardening.
Aww thanks @anna-brie for the suggestion, but I’m afraid that wouldn’t work. I have a bad hearing disorder that makes it so I can’t wear ear-buds or headphones for extended periods of time. 😀 Thanks for the thoughtful suggestion, though!
I vote Animal Farm. Short, but incredibly well…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Black Beauty is a great book. 🙂 🙂 🙂
@daeus -
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Maybe the Hobbit??? (possibly a bit too long)
Thanks @overcomer, you made me think of more: Any of the Chuck Black books, The Kingdom Series or the Knights of Arrethtrae. They are great books. (I haven’t read Cloak of the Light. I’ve still got to wait a bit before I’m allowed that one. 🙂 ) *One day* -
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
The witch of Blackbird pond. (that s actually a really good book, and what makes it even better, is that there is no witch in it. hahaha)
An old fashioned girl
Hmm…let me go do some more thinking. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Animal Farm?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hm, sounds really interesting @Daeus… but I still haven’t read Les Mis. 🙁 I got it on Kindle, but I have zero patience with electronic books, so I’m looking for it at the library… I’ll find it one of these days, you wait and see. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hahaha, please don’t have a heart attack @Daeus. Friday nights are generally pretty good for me, because I’m all inspired that tomorrow is Saturday, which is the only day of the week I get to write all day.
And that’s good that you’re feeling confident about your climax— it’s always pretty satisfying when you feel good about something you…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus 1,454 words. You?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus me too. @Anna-brie that’s awesome!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus okay, no problem— I’m currently moving unnecessary pieces of my document to a different file.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Okie dokie @anna-brie!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’m on @Daeus!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Reactions in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hehehehee…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Apparently he’s better than ours.
@Daeus second understatement of the century.
- Load More
