@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Awesomesauce @adry_grace! Let’s see if we can make it to 8:30, that all right with you?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy I can’t be here till around 10:30 (8:30) will that be too late for you?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@overcomer it’s a political allegory— I absolutely loved it. Basically about a farm of animals who decide they’ve had enough with farmers and are going to set up their own democracy and live life fairly and equally… which devolves into utter chaos as the rules keep changing, and in the end… well… I won’t spoil it. It wasn’t a warm fuzzies…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@overcomer it’s a political allegory— I absolutely loved it. Basically about a farm of animals who decide they’ve had enough with farmers and are going to set up their own democracy and live life fairly and equally… which devolves into utter chaos as the rules keep changing, and in the end… well… I won’t spoil it. It wasn’t a warm fuzzies…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Greta replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Yeah, that’s fine. I get why you did that. We probably would end up discussing the historical setting more than the quality of writing in the book, etc. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Book Spine Poetry in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
@writefury @ingridrd and I finally did some Book Spine Poetry 🙂 🙂 🙂





-
Greta replied to the topic Book Spine Poetry in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
@writefury I finally did some Book Spine Poetry 🙂 🙂 🙂





-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oooh @writefury you’re back!! *jumps excitedly up and down on tiptoes, grins wickedly* come see what the President of the Cobalt Fan Club did with him!!!
Honestly, I think I murdered it. 😛
-
Ingrid replied to the topic *tries to think of a inspiring topic title but can't* Hi! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@abigail-blomberg
Hey, girl! *gives huge high five* *wrings injured hand* Welcome to Kingdom Pen! Reading, writing, drawing, riding horses…you’re my kind of person! 😉 (Although, I have to admit, I have never herded cattle before.) Anyway, I can’t wait to get to know you! 🙂 🙂 😉 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
It would depend, I think. Assuming I was faced with such a problem without having bound myself in any way by promises to either party, my first thought would probably be ‘who do I know is ready to die?’ One: myself. Two: hopefully my family member. If both myself and the one person who would stand to die for the many are saved and ready to die, I…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
What @anna-brie said @sarah-h. 🙂 We don’t like witch either as the Bible warns against them, but we love this book.
-
Kate Flournoy and
AbigailRose are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
Greta and
AbigailRose are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic *tries to think of a inspiring topic title but can't* Hi! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Something you should know @abigail-blomberg If you click onto someone’s picture you’ll be able to find their tag which will notify them that you are talking about/with them. Not all of us have our tag as our name. Kate Flournoy and @kate-flournoy is one example. You’ll begin to memorize them the more you use them.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@abigail-blomberg I thought I’d introduce you to this topic. It’s where we make our dream come true by being knighted. And knighting other people too.
(I’m not always bright and I don’t think the title I picked for you is very creative:)
But without further ado I knight thee, Lady Keeper of Swimming.
Do you like anything else? You can let us know…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy, @daeus, @faithdk, @rolena-hatfield, @anna-brie – Does anyone want to write with me?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I got 709 done in the second part of writing. In total: 1303. I’m very happy with that. Thanks for writing with me. It was fun and I felt really focused. @adry_grace
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Alright @Adry_Grace I’m back. How many more minutes will you be write from now?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I got 594 words written. And I’ve reached an exciting point in my story!!! How’d you go @adry_grace? I’ve got to stop to pick some apples for stewing, but then I can continue if you want?
- Load More
