@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@hope okay. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I’ll be writing this afternoon as well.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay heehee… no, those aren’t words. But they’re pretty cool for made up words! 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I’m writing now, if anyone wants to tag along… I don’t know if I should tag people and interrupt their morning…
But ten cents says they’re going to say I should have. @Hannah-c @Bluejay @Daeus @Hope @overcomer
Just in case anyone else writes this early. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@daeus, I might….. (I actually kinda like that name.) But it might be the hero rather than the heroine. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I’ll see. *mysterious look*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Ooooooo @kate-flournoy. I like a lot of those, thanks.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay. I’ll keep that in mind @daeus. But I was also meaning, I don’t know how “odd” the names should be. After all, they are not people, but mermaid and that kind of stuff. But I don’t want to mimic “the little mermaid” too much.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
264 words. Very slow. 🙁 I am working on the idea you gave me @kate-flournoy. The one about the golden conch. I have no idea how to name my characters. Do you have any suggestions????
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Undirectional???? @kate-flournoy. Or undirected? (to be honest I don’t even know if they are words) 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Undirectionable???? @kate-flournoy.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*rubs sore head* Ouch. Well, that sort of worked @daeus. I have a slight idea of what I want to write about. Now to write it.
*I think I have a bruise now. Oh wait, that might have been when I got hit in the head yesterday with a tripod.*And thanks @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay @bluejay, welcome! 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus, @kate-flournoy I’m here too. I’m not sure how long I’ll go for. Depend on whether inspiration hits me or not. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus yes. Mangoes are perfect. 😉 *cue long, rolling evil laugh*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus sure. I probably won’t get a very impressive word count as I am just cutting and piecing together and preparing the way for my weekly write-a-thon tomorrow, but let’s do it anyway. Until nine?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay hmm… probably the best way to say it would be a ‘I don’t know what to steer by’ lost. The theme is pretty much man’s need for a moral compass outside himself— the inability he has to determine truth or righteousness on his own strength, and the necessity for one true ‘way’ that every man should strive to walk.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh boy @overcomer, I don’t think I’d enjoy that… 😛 I try not to set word goals for myself over long periods of time, because the moment I feel like I HAVE to do something I stop enjoying it. I’d probably get more written if I pushed myself, but I want to take it slow (relatively 😉 ) and enjoy the process. I want to savor my relationship to my…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy What kind of lost is it? A Biblical lost? Or a “I don’t know where I am” lost? Or a “I don’t know what to do” lost? Or even a “I’m missing something, but I don’t know what” lost?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Actually @Jadamae I most certainly do have multiple personality disorder— that’s what comes of hanging out around imaginary friends long enough to write their stories! 😀 So when I say ‘multiple’ I mean like eight hundred… 😉
But that is my little sister there using my account. 😉Hm @bluejay good suggestion… certainly on the right…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy You could call it “Lost” 🙂
- Load More
