@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus I’m writing tonight… as I have said, I am operating on the mental capacity of a baked potato (and the energy quotient of an amoeba) but I can’t stand it any longer. I have to write.
Or at least try to write. 😛
Are you writing tonight?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Is this fair? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus good idea.
That is, it would be if I even remembered what I was thinking when I wrote that. I am currently operating on the mental capacity of a baked potato.
I believe, however, that I was referring somewhat to foreshadowing.
And for the rest, I simply meant that the beginning should set up the ending. I should have clarified that— I…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Wow, guys, have fun! I’m afraid I’m going to have to skip this one @Daeus. Life is being its typical annoying self and getting in the way. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Is this fair? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
No. That’s not fair. I totally agree with everything @Daeus said. You have my sincerest condolences and sympathies, @Jadamae.
The solution to the climax of every single book should exist from the very first page— and we need to have some sort of inkling of what it is from the very first page. It doesn’t have to be obvious. But it has to be…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus Sorry I didn’t respond until now. I was at a drama workshop all day. 🙂
I suggested Sign of Four because it was the only Sherlock Holmes novel haven’t read yet. However, if the people who haven’t read Sherlock Holmes think reading Sign of Four would be confusing as it isn’t the first novel in the series, then let’s read A Study in…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@bluejay
I accept the dare!
My profile is Arwen (how do you spell it?) from LOTR. 🙂 -
Greta replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Oops! I meant two month old baby. 😛 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus, I should probably mention that I’ll be gone all of next week, so I won’t be able to participate in discussions next week.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@daeus, The laptop is still not doing what it is meant too, so it has to go back for more fixing, so *sobs miserably* I won’t be able to write for a bit. I’m not sure how long.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@daeus I got 630 written in about 30 minutes. So glad you like my Aussie-ness
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
G’day mate. I’m here. Right, are you ready to bounce into this writing together? @daeus Because I’m ready here in down under. *remember to put on Australian accent to read this* 🙂 Was that Aussie enough for you?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
I’ll be with you in two ticks. Got one more chore to get done and then I’ll be with you. 🙂 @daeus
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@ingridrd, I’m terrible at thinking up dares but your dare is to write about someone who is bully at school and then he finds out that he has a secret power. What does he do with it? *No idea if this is good or not.* I’ll try to do better next time.
Oh and btw who is your profile pic? It looks awesome. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@daeus You forgot to tag me again. *sigh*
My pick is this:
1. Charlotte’s Web
2. The Hobbit
3. Through the Looking Glass -
Ingrid replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
I vote for…
1. The Sign of Four
2. The Scarlet Letter
3. Through the Looking Glass -
Ingrid replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
I vote for…
1. The Sign of Four
2. The Scarlet Letter
3. Through the Looking Glass -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@daeus my laptop is back so I should be able to write some time later. 🙂
*throws party for everyone to celebrate return* 😀 -
Ingrid replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Oooo…this looks like fun! I’ll take a dare! I’m currently looking for short story ideas, so I’ll use a dare for that. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Oooo…this looks like fun! I’ll take a dare! I’m currently looking for short story ideas, so I’ll use a dare for that. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Oooo…this looks like fun! I’ll take a dare!
- Load More
