@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus me. Now.
*ahem* My apologies. I would like to edit your book. Please.
Just know that if you send it to me, you’ll probably get an overwhelming amount of all three categories. 😛 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus me. Now.
*ahem* My apologies. I would like to edit your book. Please.
Just know that if you send it to me, you’ll probably get an overwhelming amount of all three categories. 😛 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Word Lists Results in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hooray, the second link works to get into the other topic. *Oh, boy!*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Word Lists Results in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
BlueJay started the topic Word Lists Results in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
For anyone who wants to publish their piece of working using the word lists found Here
-
BlueJay started the topic Word Lists Results in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
For anyone who wants to publish their piece of working using the word lists found Here
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 2 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@hope *We writers are cruel* I sometimes wonder (when I’m really being a writer) what our poor characters think of us. We kill them, put them in dreadful positions, have terrible villains, we are horrible to them. But at least, *most of the time* we give the a happy ending. 🙂
But well done though. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Alright @hope. I got 432 words written. How’d you go?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Other Christian Writing Sites? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I’ll take 20 minutes. I haven’t written for a long time so it will be good to get some done. @hope Going. See you then.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus oh hey! That’s fun. I never really was able to write mystery. :/ All the mystery ended up being completely dumb when I finished it. 😛
If I finished it. I usually dumped it after the first paragraph. 😉 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane Do you want to write together in say half an hour? I’ll see if I can make it then.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Oh. 🙁 I’m so sorry then. I wish I could stay and race you, but life calls. I’ll be writing at the same time tomorrow night though, if nothing else comes up.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
BTW @Daeus I got 1,007 words edited. You?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Well @C-C-Lane, have you been writing, or did you just start? You can count anything you wrote after eight, even if you weren’t specifically racing us.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus yup. Been writing since seven. 😉 Be with you till nine, as always.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What Should I do With a Disowned Story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Look for possible points of conflict in the structure of your world and with your characters, and ask yourself what would happen if those two opposing forces were pitted against each other— or worse, forced to work together against an even greater foe.
-
Greta replied to the topic Characterization study in the forum Characters 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus This is such a cool idea! I’d love to be a part, if I can remember to write characteristics down. 😉
- Load More
