@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus yes sir I am. At least, most of the day. Er… actually wait a sec. Okay, wow. On second thought, today’s a really unusual Saturday schedule-wise, and I just remembered that I’m going somewhere after breakfast, then somewhere again for dinner… oooh boy. I actually don’t know if I’ll be able to snatch any more than ten minutes at a time in…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Man, you’re up early. I wish I could join you but I’m going to bed now. Have fun writing. And see you tomorrow. Er…that is today for you. 🙂
@daeus -
BlueJay replied to the topic Word Lists in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane. That’s great. Still working on mine 🙂
We can use this forum to post our writings and we can keep this on for lists and talking.
@his-instrument Welcome to the topic. That’s great. I look forward to your writings too. 🙂 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Ohhhh… I think I lost my appetite. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
*shrieks* A what???!
😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus Um… thanks. *puzzled smile* Is it just like shooting a muzzle-loader?
Oh! Oh, I mean, Sir yes sir! *salutes stiffly, turns and marches away*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@C-C-Lane haha, that’s good. I love a good pun.
And no problem. It was mutually beneficial.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hey, that’s nice guys!
Oh! Oh, I mean, Sir yes sir! *salutes stiffly, slaps hand down on leg, winces*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I got 661 words edited, which I consider an accomplishment considering all the distracting tabs I had open screaming at me to beta-read instead of write. *coughcough* @Daeus *ahem**coughcough*
What did you guys get?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane. That’s okay. I like having someone to write with too. It really works to help you stay focused!!!
Thanks, I’ll try to have fun. 🙂 It’s a rather tedious project (Stop motioning) but when it’s going smoothly, it’s fun. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@C-C-Lane dive in. We’ll be writing till nine.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane I got 718 words written and I’m very pleased with that. I’d love to keep writing but I’ve got another project that I need to work on so I had better go and do that. How’d you go?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane I got 780 words written and I’m very pleased with that. I’d love to keep writing but I’ve got another project that I need to work on so I had better go and do that. How’d you go?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I am. I’m late as well, so we’ll get started together.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane, see you in half and hour 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane, start in ten minutes. I’ve got to help my sister with her maths and then I’ll be here. Sorry. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Sure @c-c-lane Till 10:30? Which I think would be 8:30 for you???
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Friend Requests in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 2 months ago
Hey @winter-rose
Find the person you want as your friend. Click on their profile pic and you’ll see a button saying “Add Friend” Click on it and then wait. If the person wishes to become your friend they’ll do what you did with me and you’ll be sent a notice. Does that help? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Word Lists Results in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Oh yes! The title has been changed. Thank you……!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@overcomer When I wrote “The Golden Conch” I didn’t know exactly what the whole plot was. I had a rough idea but I let the story take me to new and wonderful places. *Not always the best thing to do but…* I’m not sure how strong my plot is, but I didn’t display it straight away for my readers. I added hints and teasers and when I read it to my…[Read more]
- Load More
