@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Home. But Jenny has been away for about four to five weeks. Prince John and the sheriff return in that time and kidnap Robin Hood. Jenny heads to the last place where Robin Hood was suppose to be but no one has seen him. They end up getting one of the bad guys but he escapes and now all they have is the knife/dagger that he threw at Jenny.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@daeus *YELLS* Wake up. You can’t be sleeping yet.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I’m so insulted.
@Bluejay hm… well, that is an unfortunate fact, now isn’t it? 😛 In light of this extremely vexing circumstance, I would probably nose around until I had at least half a clue and then go from there. Starting at where I’d last seen the person.
Ha! No, you aren’t supposed to be stopping anything. Daeus is trying to drive…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Stops it. *Looks around* What was I suppose to be stopping? @kate-flournoy
@daeus The trouble is there is no “worse place”. He could be anywhere in England. I’m guessing somewhere in the forest but his daughter, Jenny, has to find out where. *Flops on keys, crying* HELP!!!!!!!!!!! -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Sherlock Holmes isn’t alive yet. 🙁
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus *squeezes eyes shut, claps hands over ears and wails* NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Nice guys! Great work.
@Bluejay ummmmm… hire Sherlock Holmes??? 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy and @daeus, I got 639 words written. I got stuck on my Robin Hood story so I used the list words and finished a short, short story. But I used all the words so I’m pleased.
Tell me, how would you go about finding a person who has just disappeared and you have no idea where to, and the bad guys are living up to their name and not…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay awesome. See ya then!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Oh @clairec I’m writing if you wanted to join me today. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy I’m here. *Better late than never* I’m on till nine.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus a HAIKU????? UGH. Please, don’t ever mention that to me again. I HATE those.
Are you writing tonight, or were you asking out of curiosity? 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I am.
At least, theoretically. My muse is dead. 😛 But, maybe competition will help. So… I’m writing until nine, as always.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@The-Happy-Bookaholic it looks like it works to me… a corner for writers. How is that not the proper punctuation?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@the-happy-bookaholic I’d try tagging @daeus so he sees this your comment above.
Yo @daeus we need you…. -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 2 months ago
‘I’ve heard that the pen is mightier than the sword,’ Gilan said. ‘But I never knew the inkwell could be mightier than the dagger.’
~ John Flanagan; The Lost stories – The inkwell and the Dagger.Only a writer will hold conversations between people that don’t exist. We don’t talk to ourselves…we talk to the people we created from nothing.
~ Author Unknown -
BlueJay started the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Alright everyone; @kate-flournoy; @daeus; @c-c-lane; @overcomer; @jadamae; @anna-brie; @anyone-else
This is the new Writer’s Corner since the other one is up to 81 pages *Stares at number* Faints. -
BlueJay started the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Alright everyone; @kate-flournoy; @daeus; @c-c-lane; @overcomer; @jadamae; @anna-brie; @anyone-else
This is the new Writer’s Corner since the other one is up to 81 pages *Stares at number* Faints. - Load More
