@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Alternative Historical Fiction Book Premise in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@Claire-C it sounds very interesting— not the typical nurse/patriot/combat story premise, which perhaps is what you meant when you said ‘alternative… premise’?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Alternative Historical Fiction Book Premise in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay
1. The Witch of Blackbird Pond
2. Ella Enchanted (even though I’ve read it twice. It’s amazing!) 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Fantasy books in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*Runs in* Pants, pants, pants. Oooo let me see….The two princesses of Barmarre is the one of the bestestist books ever. The author is Gail Carson Levine. She is seriously amazing. She is into fantasy, so I really recommend you checking her books out if you want good fantasy. *dreams*
Ahem, Ahem. Let me see….more books. The Talking Parcel by…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Fantasy books in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*Runs in* Pants, pants, pants. Oooo let me see….The two sisters of Barmarre is the one of the bestestist books ever. The author is Gail Carson Levine. She is seriously amazing. She is into fantasy, so I really recommend you checking her books out if you want good fantasy. *dreams*
Ahem, Ahem. Let me see….more books. The Talking Parcel Gerald…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Fantasy books in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*Runs in* Pants, pants, pants. Oooo let me see….The two sisters of Barmarre is the one of the bestestist books ever. The author is Gail Carson Levine. She is seriously amazing. She is into fantasy, so I really recommend you checking her books out if you want good fantasy. *dreams*
Ahem, Ahem. Let me see….more books. The Talking Parcel Gerald…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus ha. 😀 Done. I’ve forgotten it already.
(Matthew thanks you).
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Awesome @Dragon-Snapper. I’m afraid I didn’t get much of anything. 468. *sigh* It might be because I reeeeaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyy want to get to the next scene… and my brain doesn’t want me to. 😛
What did you get @Daeus?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus I’m on.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-brie That’s a shame, but I understand.
@dragon-snapper Some of us aren’t reading any fiction for a month. We are focusing on Biblical books and the Bible.
And it’s all about votes for which book gets picked……….. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper and @winter-rose I’ve got to stop now as I have an art lesson to do. I got the start of another visual poem going. 🙂 This one is about the sacrifice that Christ made for us when He died on the cross. (And it’s in the shape of a cross)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-brie For those of us who aren’t reading fiction in September, I was thinking that throwing one book in there won’t hurt. No other books are allowed (please don’t think that I’m laying laws down for you @clairec and @sarah-h; this is just what I’m going to do) I read fairly fast so, I would be through one book in one day. Probably. So I guess…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I might be able to write for half an hour. I’ll tag you when I leave. 🙂
-
BlueJay started the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum 10 years, 1 month ago
Hello All,
@graciekry @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @emma-flournoy @winter-rose @ingridrd @christi-eaton @aysia-serene @adry_grace @daeus @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @vanna @faithdk @anna-brie @gretald @kate-flournoy @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury @ha…[Read more]
-
BlueJay started the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum 10 years, 1 month ago
Hello All,
@grace-krynicki @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @emme-flournoy @winter-rose @ingridrd @christi-eaton @aysia-serene @adry_grace @daeus @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @vanna @faithdk @anna-brie @gretald @kate-flournoy @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury…[Read more]
-
Lightningmouse replied to the topic Some Character Illustrations by Lightningmouse in the forum Art 10 years, 1 month ago
Did one of you mention Redwall?? I love Redwall! can I just say that your art is awesome and I would love to hear more about this fan-fic.
@anne-swiftblade Yes I did! And thanks 🙂 I’ll tag you in a status sometime and tell you.

-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ugh @Dragon-Snapper I can’t stand Snoke. *shudder* I’m glad you find him intriguing, though. The more you find intriguing, the more you have to look forward to. 😉
@Anne-Swiftblade that would have been neat too… revealing his face just then. But then you might have an overbalance of mystery. Not to mention we only really start getting seriously…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Need a Title in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@alia What about The Kidnapping? Or Stranded? Or…..*squeezes eyes shut* just go with the dragon. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Alright, this sounds good. If we need, would you google ebooks and that kind of stuff. I’m not allowed to google like that. But as long as that problem is solved, I would very much like to become the Keepers’ Book Club manager. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Well, I’m a bit limited because I haven’t read a lot of the books that you people have, but I don’t mind giving it a go. @daeus. I do remember that there where books that I had read being voted on, they just weren’t picked. I can list a whole lot of books if you think that would make it easier. Will that work? And if I do take it on and it doesn’t…[Read more]
- Load More
