@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Greta and
Hannah are now friends 10 years, 1 month ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Lying in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@His-Instrument great points.
First off, I don’t think the pianist analogy works in this situation. If you commit adultery once, you are still an adulterer. If you murder once, you are still a murderer. If you lie once, you are still a liar. You may not make it your profession, per se, but you are a liar in the sense that you have lied.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Okay. Who’s calling Disney to lobby for us? 😛
Honestly @His-Instrument, I’m torn between Luke and Han as Rey’s father, though I don’t really like either choice. It seems to have been hinted that Han is (in the words of Kylo Ren, ‘… you think of him as the father you never had. Ha. Believe me, you would be disappointed.‘) but her backstory…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay
Sorry I can’t participate! I’d really love to, but school is a lot of work this year…I’m sure you know how that goes. 😉 -
BlueJay replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h Thank you. I’ll see what I can do. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic May I ask for some help? -World Naming- in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 1 month ago
@aella No problem. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus *grins*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus I got 243 written and finished a chapter, so we’re just about even. I’m not sure what’s with me today… I just can’t seem to be able to concentrate. My mind is a melted mess of random fragments. I had to do some research on burn scarring and burns in general, and I’ve been processing critique/corrections from @Hope, not to mention I’ve had…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
All right @Daeus. Thirty minutes?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus… eh… probably 2:40 at this point. I’ll tag you when I start, and if that works for you, great.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
No problem @Daeus. 😉 Will you be writing anymore today?
-
Greta replied to the topic May I ask for some help? -World Naming- in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 1 month ago
@aella
I like all the names you came up with! I’d have to say, though, that I like Ganadir and Caramin the best, but that’s just my opinion. It’s really up to you. 🙂 😉 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Dragon-Snapper that’s not bad at all! Great job! I got 1,115 words written, and I’m working on a very tricky chapter, so I’m pretty happy too.
What did you get, @Daeus?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus great.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus you’re fine. @Dragon-Snapper I’m writing now… tentatively… keeping an ear out for trouble in the next room. 😉 Might have to dash if I’m needed.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus great. See ya then.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ha, I’m having a bit of the same problem @Daeus. Yes, I’m writing. I will be writing until 10:55, and then probably from 12:30 to 2:00 after that, then from 2:30 to 4:00, assuming nothing unexpected comes up. Tag me whenever you need to.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h Thanks and good night. 🙂
@clairec Have you ever read a book about someone paralyzed in the legs and then you feel like you can’t move them? Thank you also for the feed back on it. 🙂 I’ll watch it one day.
I’m off to bed too. See you tomorrow. (Well actually I won’t probably as I’ll be out and about, but I might make it on early in the…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h Maybe it will be a little bit longer for me, as I’m not that great with blood. I’ll probably talk to my sister and get her opinion too, and maybe, we’ll just skip a scene or two. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h 3AM???? How do you manage to stay awake???? It’s almost 8pm here, so I’m off to bed soon too. 🙂
- Load More
