@levipierpont
Active 9 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Here you go… 🙂 This is what I’ve been working on. @jess
Glinting eyes, watching eyes,
Waiting for a maiden.
Glinting eyes, watching eyes,
To come into its haven.Long white teeth, sharp white teeth,
Shining in the dark.
Long white teeth, sharp white teeth,
Scarier than a shark.A puff of smoke, a curl of smoke,
Floating through the air.
A…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Here you go… 🙂 This is what I’ve been working on.
Glinting eyes, watching eyes,
Waiting for a maiden.
Glinting eyes, watching eyes,
To come into its haven.Long white teeth, sharp white teeth,
Shining in the dark.
Long white teeth, sharp white teeth,
Scarier than a shark.A puff of smoke, a curl of smoke,
Floating through the air.
A puff of…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess I got another verse written and my sister and I are plotting for a story idea that we are working on together. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess Yes, I can write for half an hour. Ready…set…write!!!
@dragon-snapper Glad you like it. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess Yes, I can write for half an hour. Ready…set…write!!!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess Let me see and I’ll get back to you. I might continue or well….I guess I might not. 🙂 I’ll let you know.
Btw @overcomer & @dragon-snapper I got four verses written for a poem about a dragon. (Here is one I wrote just for you @dragon-snapper)With no place to sit, ‘cept on the floor.
Our hearing goes due to her roar.
The call log on t…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper @overcomer You guys did it AGAIN! Creepy!!!!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Thanks for the ideas. I’ll see what I can come up with. 🙂 (And I actually have done a poem in the shape of a Man on the cross. 🙂 )
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper I did that once and wrote a poem in the shape of a light bulb.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Yes, well, no. Well, ahem…ahem… I’d like to, but I’m unsure of what to write about. I am sitting with my laptop on my lap, so I’m thinking. Does that count? 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
especially considering we’re in opposite sides of the world
Aren’t you both in America? @overcomer @dragon-snapper
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Plot help please! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@jess I just thought I’d hunt up a few names for you, as you seemed to be struggling. (that doesn’t mean you can’t use Tessa. I don’t mind. 🙂 )
Girls: Natalie, Rosa, Alyssa, Colleen, Kaylee or Kayla, Amber, Cassidy (Cass) Mya or Mia.
Boys: Jax, (I like that one) Tyler, Dylan, Kyle, Carlos, Cody or Coby, Derek, Xavier (pronounced with a Z at the…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I don’t like the Phantom of the Opera, but there is one song in there, “Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again” which is nice by itself. I will be singing it at my singing teacher’s end of year concert. 🙂 It is very difficult. (But fun too) 🙂
@clairec *pats you on the shoulder* Theatre blues, terrible things. I’ve heard that song before. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Plot help please! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@jess Dalton is a major character in book 3 of the knights of Arrethtrae. And then he is in book 4 too.
What time period is your story set in? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Lessons from a recent revision. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Hey, @Mark-Kamibaya welcome back!! It would be a poor welcome indeed if someone attacked you now… XD
I do see what you’re saying, and to some extent I agree. For the most part, however, we aren’t talking about scene-by-scene summaries. In @Daeus‘s case, it was several chapters summarizing a character’s childhood. (At least I assume that’s what…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I’ll be sending them in once Mum has checked them so you’ll find out. Drummer Boy is one of them. @sarah-h
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I’m going to stop now. I wrote 447 words (I think.) 🙂 But I’ve run out of ideas. I was writing 100 words stories which were fun, though.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Editing Advice (Poem) in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years ago
@spradlin‘s answer to everything, “Submit it” 🙂 *Grins*
I love writing poetry @overcomer, but I’m terrible at critiquing it. 🙁 Sorry. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I can got for an hour if you can. @sarah-h
- Load More
